Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money grabbing witch!! They all in it for the same thing, fuckin greed. She needs to take her hoop and duck OFF

Fucks me off that she NEVER puts AD or aff etc on her RWL tit. It’s gifted to her and she earns a commission if you sign up via her name
Yes I was wondering this!! It's actually really made me question the integrity of RWL and with people like Lindsey promoting it, majorly puts me off ever considering it. She should be reported, it's not okay to fool your followers.

Yes I was wondering this!! It's actually really made me question the integrity of RWL and with people like Lindsey promoting it, majorly puts me off ever considering it. She should be reported, it's not okay to fool your followers.
Integrity ??

RWL exploit overweight impressionable women who are too socially anxious to set foot in a gym. It’s horrible. They will gladly take their money and give them access to their magic app - why not just use your platform to promote healthy eating and a regular exercise routine? OH YEAH MONEY AND GREED

Reactions: 2
Integrity ??

RWL exploit overweight impressionable women who are too socially anxious to set foot in a gym. It’s horrible. They will gladly take their money and give them access to their magic app - why not just use your platform to promote healthy eating and a regular exercise routine? OH YEAH MONEY AND GREED
I didn't know that. It all sounds twisted.

She's a bad person, simple as.
Also I just can't stand her face, it's like a moon face. She sticks it right up to the camera and it just pisses me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She seems obsessed with promoting her husband and his looks. I see other accounts like this and although I’m sure she loves him dearly, why do you need to keep telling the world?

• Sick
She seems obsessed with promoting her husband and his looks. I see other accounts like this and although I’m sure she loves him dearly, why do you need to keep telling the world?
He looks a right slime with his greasy head. She found him on tinder, shouldve gone to spec savers love

Reactions: 5
The obsessive hooping is just weird. On holiday in centre parcs and doing it outside clearly for attention. Very weird.

• Haha
Her house is sooo tiny looking 😅 wonder where she’ll hoop in it it’s that boxy looking

Aren’t ads meant to be marked with a hashtag? #AD

Why is she so reluctant to mark it correctly and trying to make it blend in? JUST DO IT RIGHT.

‘Wobble to model’ such an awful message
Oh my god, i thought this! then I wondered how on earth they've been getting away with it so decided I must be a 'snowflake'

Her house is tiny. I hate those types of new builds. I live in Essex too and there's much nicer properties around, they're making a very poor investment but I don't think they're particularly 'switched on'.

Well, the way she writes you can tell she isn't bright.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, i thought this! then I wondered how on earth they've been getting away with it so decided I must be a 'snowflake'

Her house is tiny. I hate those types of new builds. I live in Essex too and there's much nicer properties around, they're making a very poor investment but I don't think they're particularly 'switched on'.

Well, the way she writes you can tell she isn't bright.
We have a new build in Essex and it’s no way pokey like hers is! How they can make out that’s a kitchen diner I don’t know!!! We avoided that builder when buying.

She’s got problems. On her stories yesterday lauding the fact she’s calorie counting and can have what she wants as long as she’s in a deficit (while also highlighting her incredibly damaging and unhealthy relationship with food), and today she’s on about doing some other diet where she can’t eat what she wants.

Girl needs help.

I notice someone commented on the wobble to model element of her post ..
This is all sending out such a negative message. I would understand if it was just the fitness but she is obsessed with calorie deficit and she looks skinny.
What motivation is in her latest post other than making people feel tit about themselves saying to look model like you have to be rid of the wobble. It's such a bad vibe.
I'm all for healthy eating nutrition and exercise but this doesn't seem to be a measured and sensible approach this seems to be restrictive and obsessive. I mean even Joe Wicks doesn't work out that much and look at him his food isn't about denying this or that it's healthy nutritious food that compliments the exercise not shoving a load of egg muffins with a couple of leafs of spinach every day.

She's definitely got an ED. Feel sorry for her really as she's clearly obsessed with being thin!! Posing in front of mirrors showing how big her clothes are is worrying. Her knob of a husband should be telling her enough is enough. She's not exercising to feel good about herself she's doing it to lose even more weight which is fuckin wrong shes just a head on a stick at the minute. Eat some food love before you pass out and i don't mean a fuckin stick of celery either.

Is this stupid cow for real?? Ffs love, you dont need any bastard strict diet plan you need a fuckin good shake to get some sense into that pea brain you've got. Wtaf is she trying to achieve other than making herself ill.Put the twattin hoola hoop down and eat a decent meal you dumb duck. Lindsey lifestyle strikes again!!!
20190819_185227.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
I notice someone commented on the wobble to model element of her post ..
This is all sending out such a negative message. I would understand if it was just the fitness but she is obsessed with calorie deficit and she looks skinny.
What motivation is in her latest post other than making people feel tit about themselves saying to look model like you have to be rid of the wobble. It's such a bad vibe.
I'm all for healthy eating nutrition and exercise but this doesn't seem to be a measured and sensible approach this seems to be restrictive and obsessive. I mean even Joe Wicks doesn't work out that much and look at him his food isn't about denying this or that it's healthy nutritious food that compliments the exercise not shoving a load of egg muffins with a couple of leafs of spinach every day.
It makes me so mad - I’ve lost a load of weight due to a disease - everyone says how ill I look. I’d give anything to put on a bit (I know woe is me, not trying to undermine anyone) and she’s out there giving young women who follow her a complex. So irresponsible of her and the whole RWL community.

• Heart
Most nutritionists and dieticians would laugh at this so called joke of a diet!! Absolutely terrible she is promoting this. Especially with all the exercise as well practically starvation.

This girl has mentioned so many times on her Instagram about trying to fall pregnant etc she needs to consider what she is doing to her body and take into account that all this restriction exercise constantly isn't doing her body any good. Good nutritious meals is what she needs not veg and protein for 30days. 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.