Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute bollocks if you believe everyone can eat well 100% of the time and never gain weight. It’s not necessarily to do with a binge/restrict cycle but eating is a much deeper rooted issue than that - I’m qualified in PT and nutrition before anyone starts 🙄 (unlike Carby, who just thinks her opinion is fact and that’s final).

Yes, it is a strict plan, does that make it dangerous and therefore Lindsey a bad person for following it? No.

If you don’t want your daughters following it, then monitor what they are doing and try to understand why they feel they’d like to follow it and lose weight and try to understand those deeper rooted issues, rather than looking for others to blame.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone mentioned to carbie about her name? Someone mentioned it above she had a problem with wobble to model or whatever it was but carbie to barbie is fine right?

Reactions: 5
I’m on carby’s side.
Someone needs to call this tit out. I haven’t got the energy but I’m glad someone has because I don’t want my kids thinking that what the likes of Lindsey is promoting is healthy. I feel the same about Pickard. It’s not healthy and it should be called out.
Completely agree, Lindsey has become toxic

Also anyone who wishes to bash C2B can you do it on her own thread?

I feel like this is taking away from the people who genuinely want to discuss what a toxic mindset Lindsey is in. Anyone who tries to support it is part of the problem and you only need a few braincells to realise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Completely agree, Lindsey has become toxic

Also anyone who wishes to bash C2B can you do it on her own thread?

I feel like this is taking away from the people who genuinely want to discuss what a toxic mindset Lindsey is in. Anyone who tries to support it is part of the problem and you only need a few braincells to realise.
Carbie bashed Lindsey so obviously carbie is going to be mentioned here

Reactions: 1
Tattle isn’t simply a bashing forum. You are allowed to comment on whatever your opinion is on the person being discussed. Carby Barbie has involved herself in Lindsey’s situation. Therefore if people who want to show support for the situations for Lindsey want to do so they can here. I have also commented on Carby’s page about her behaviour. Here I have commented about her behaviour in reference to Lindsey

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tattle isn’t simply a bashing forum. You are allowed to comment on whatever your opinion is on the person being discussed. Carby Barbie has involved herself in Lindsey’s situation. Therefore if people who want to show support for the situations for Lindsey want to do so they can here. I have also commented on Carby’s page about her behaviour. Here I have commented about her behaviour in reference to Lindsey
It's just boring and taken away from the original discussion around the RWL plan. zzzzzz

I think constantly talking about the RWL plan is boring too though

I was just making the point that what might be of interest to one won’t be to another. Everyone is entitled to comment what they want and there clearly have been other people interested in the discussion about C2B as other people have responded and liked my comments.
This isn’t some militant place where certain people get to dictate conversation

Reactions: 2
I was just making the point that what might be of interest to one won’t be to another. Everyone is entitled to comment what they want and there clearly have been other people interested in the discussion about C2B as other people have responded and liked my comments.
This isn’t some militant place where certain people get to dictate conversation
Yes whilst it is a place for that, the C2B stuff has been said and criticising C2B should be left to her own thread not this one was my point. All that can be said has been until C2B posts about Lindsey again.

Can we get back to talking about how she only eats leaves now?

• Haha
Yes whilst it is a place for that, the C2B stuff has been said and criticising C2B should be left to her own thread not this one was my point. All that can be said has been until C2B posts about Lindsey again.

Can we get back to talking about how she only eats leaves now?
While hula hooping

• Haha
This is a photo of me when I was 8 years old and probably weighed about 5 stone and I didn’t have a thigh gap. It’s just not the way some of us are built and has duck all to do with how skinny we are. What a dangerous thing to promote. Edited to add,it took seeing this photo to make me realise how ridiculous my expectations of my own body were.

F672373C-D40C-47DA-B7D2-9740731292D8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is a photo of me when I was 8 years old and probably weighed about 5 stone and I didn’t have a thigh gap. It’s just not the way some of us are built and has duck all to do with how skinny we are. What a dangerous thing to promote. Edited to add,it took seeing this photo to make me realise how ridiculous my expectations of my own body were.

View attachment 34649
Love this, it's such a good point!

Anyone see her pulling her stretchy leggings from Gym Shark and then saying how baggy they are? lol

Also, potentially looking for sponsorship?

View attachment 34649
It’s all about how our pelvis is yeah? I’ve had less chub rub at a smaller weight, that’s all I want!

Whyyyy is she hooping all dressed up for a wedding with a big smug grin on her face?? She has to be the most irritating person I follow

Such an irritating smug twit, that fuckin hoop is getting right on my tits. She needs to shove it where the sun don't shine. Annoying duck🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.