Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so disordered! Carby has been calling her out on stories tonight.

Where are you seeing her house? She hasn't moved yet. That bedroom is his parents house. She's moving to my home town.

Reactions: 1
She's so disordered! Carby has been calling her out on stories tonight.

Where are you seeing her house? She hasn't moved yet. That bedroom is his parents house. She's moving to my home town.
There’s a highlight on her page where they walk around the showhome. If she’s not talking about how big her clothes are or how much she’s been hooping then she’s going on about the house.

I’m laughing at her calling carby a troll, when she’s speaking nothing but the truth

There’s a highlight on her page where they walk around the showhome. If she’s not talking about how big her clothes are or how much she’s been hooping then she’s going on about the house.

I’m laughing at her calling carby a troll, when she’s speaking nothing but the truth
IT IS GOING DOWWWWWN.

Carby is right!

Reactions: 3

Is her handle carbytobarbie? She’s private so don’t get to see the drama 😂😫 please spill

I don't always agree with carby but she is right in exactly what she is saying.
I'm not sure why Lindsey is saying it's trolling. It clearly isn't. She must have realised peddling this crap is going to result in backlash.
Poxy wobble to model hashtagged all over her Instagram. That's two fingers up to people's concerns about it.

Reactions: 2
She's worth a follow. This mornings post is dire. The girl reckons she has another stone to lose. From WHERE?!
It looks like she is getting a bit creative with the numbers like some other SW accounts, but this time to hide the amount she is losing.

She posted on the 3 July that she had put on 1st 12 pounds. Then on the 1 Aug she posted that she had lost 12 pounds in July.
Her last weight update for her work 'weightloss competition' she had lost another 3.5 pounds. So her total weightloss up until then was 1 stone 1.5 pounds.

She is getting some backlash on her recent posts. Tbf I can see that she has toning to do and weight to lose (if she feels she wants too) and she clearly isn’t anorexic. I find her irritating and the constant hopping does my head in but she isn’t really doing any harm by eating well and exercising. I hadn’t even really thought about the RWL plan names being wrong tbh! It isn’t the only plan that promotes that women should lose weight and get fit.

Laughing at Lindsey commenting do you know how many calories I had today 😂. Well yes because your life revolves around it and uploading it on Instagram.
But you actually don't know how many calories she's having from a few internet posts. You don't physically know the exact amount of food on the plates to work out exact calories. What doesn't look like a lot of food often contains a good amount of calories and high protein levels. You really do have to know the ins and outs of fitness and nutrition to judge someones diet. I think carby needs to give her head a wobble. It's easy to hide bullying behind sticking up for others who are are apparently vulnerable. She's looking for internet drama to get herself some followers and promote herself as this honest character. All I see when things are sent directly to someone is bullying. Tagging someone. Screenshotting usernames. It's bullying. If you have something to day use tattle. Do it indirectly. No need to be a knobjockey about it.

But you actually don't know how many calories she's having from a few internet posts. You don't physically know the exact amount of food on the plates to work out exact calories. What doesn't look like a lot of food often contains a good amount of calories and high protein levels. You really do have to know the ins and outs of fitness and nutrition to judge someones diet. I think carby needs to give her head a wobble. It's easy to hide bullying behind sticking up for others who are are apparently vulnerable. She's looking for internet drama to get herself some followers and promote herself as this honest character. All I see when things are sent directly to someone is bullying. Tagging someone. Screenshotting usernames. It's bullying. If you have something to day use tattle. Do it indirectly. No need to be a knobjockey about it.
Oh this is absolute rubbish.

Lindsey is promoting disordered eating, yo-yo dieting, unhealthy habits. She is a disgusting excuse for a role model. She promotes a thigh gap - she is quite thick you can tell but HOW DUMB can you be to think that's a good thing? You can be over weight and have a thigh gap, you can be underweight and not have a thigh gap. I weigh 8 stone and don't have a thigh gap! It's rubbish. She is a disgrace.

And yes she has posted about her tiny house. It is a poor investment which anyone is aware of. The building company have been in the news for overvaluing homes due to help to buy as well as shoddy work. Also it looks like the weirdest shape house. She likes showing off. She hasn't worked hard for anything she has, she doesn't know what it's like to not be rich because your in laws throw money at you. She is quite frankly a bad person. Calling her out on it is not bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Lindsey is promoting disordered eating, yo-yo dieting, unhealthy habits. She is a disgusting excuse for a role model. She promotes a thigh gap - she is quite thick you can tell but HOW DUMB can you be to think that's a good thing? You can be over weight and have a thigh gap, you can be underweight and not have a thigh gap. I weigh 8 stone and don't have a thigh gap! It's rubbish. She is a disgrace.

And yes she has posted about her tiny house. It is a poor investment which anyone is aware of. The building company have been in the news for overvaluing homes due to help to buy as well as shoddy work. Also it looks like the weirdest shape house. She likes showing off. She hasn't worked hard for anything she has, she doesn't know what it's like to not be rich because your in laws throw money at you. She is quite frankly a bad person. Calling her out on it is not bullying.
I’m sorry but the “she’s not worked hard for anything” is a bit of an over statement. Her and her husband both have jobs. She has disclosed that she works overtime. As far as I can see the only help in laws have given her is allowed them both to live at the house while they saved. She has openly said she has some money from a. Previous house deposit and they’ve been saving. I think it’s uncalled for and “absolute rubbish” to cast unfounded aspersions about someone’s financial situation.

I’m sorry but the “she’s not worked hard for anything” is a bit of an over statement. Her and her husband both have jobs. She has disclosed that she works overtime. As far as I can see the only help in laws have given her is allowed them both to live at the house while they saved. She has openly said she has some money from a. Previous house deposit and they’ve been saving. I think it’s uncalled for and “absolute rubbish” to cast unfounded aspersions about someone’s financial situation.
Absolute rubbish was in response to not knowing how much she eats/calories - SHE LITERALLY POSTS ABOUT IT. So either she's a liar or we do know, that's very simple.

The financial situation - she hasn't worked 'hard', she has worked. Having a family give you everything, from paying for joint holidays, expensive meals (her posts have said this numerous times so is fact) and living rent and bill free is a PRIVILEGE. Maybe because I grew up in poverty yet have worked my ass off for what i have makes me bitter, (I will say bitter and not jealous because I am better off now), she splurges on make up/disney themed items, she splurges on expensive meals, shows off when a restaurant bill is £900+ yet doesn't consider that other people aren't in this position and she does not accept her privilege. She chooses to act ignorant. It's sickening and people need to call it out for what it is.

So your line about me saying absolute rubbish about someone's financial situation is just your inability to read my post properly. Please reread.

Absolute rubbish was in response to not knowing how much she eats/calories - SHE LITERALLY POSTS ABOUT IT. So either she's a liar or we do know, that's very simple.

The financial situation - she hasn't worked 'hard', she has worked. Having a family give you everything, from paying for joint holidays, expensive meals (her posts have said this numerous times so is fact) and living rent and bill free is a PRIVILEGE. Maybe because I grew up in poverty yet have worked my ass off for what i have makes me bitter, (I will say bitter and not jealous because I am better off now), she splurges on make up/disney themed items, she splurges on expensive meals, shows off when a restaurant bill is £900+ yet doesn't consider that other people aren't in this position and she does not accept her privilege. She chooses to act ignorant. It's sickening and people need to call it out for what it is.

So your line about me saying absolute rubbish about someone's financial situation is just your inability to read my post properly. Please reread.
I don’t think it’s her job to be accountable as to whether she is fortunate enough to have been allowed to live rent free or treated to holidays. I’m sure none of us would turn it down if it was offered to us. I just don’t think it’s fair to slander someone on god forbid that she has had some good fortune.

Would carby go up to these people in the street and say these things to everyone she targeted online?

Why doesn’t she just concentrate on her own weight loss??? WHY EVERYONE ELSE’S

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s her job to be accountable as to whether she is fortunate enough to have been allowed to live rent free or treated to holidays. I’m sure none of us would turn it down if it was offered to us. I just don’t think it’s fair to slander someone on god forbid that she has had some good fortune.
It isn't slander.

And it is, really. She's promoting this unhealthy lifestyle which is ultimately the issue here, but then showing off about everything else with the ultimate message of 'look how I can do all of this whilst still following the RWL Lifestyle' but it isn't fair on people to be misled like that. Also, RWL isn't free, people are spending cash and it's those vulnerable people we should be concerned with.

Would carby go up to these people in the street and say these things to everyone she targeted online?

Why doesn’t she just concentrate on her own weight loss??? WHY EVERYONE ELSE’S
Lol, to be honest, she probs would.

• Heart
It isn't slander.

And it is, really. She's promoting this unhealthy lifestyle which is ultimately the issue here, but then showing off about everything else with the ultimate message of 'look how I can do all of this whilst still following the RWL Lifestyle' but it isn't fair on people to be misled like that. Also, RWL isn't free, people are spending cash and it's those vulnerable people we should be concerned with.

But why? Why does she care? and don’t say it’s for other people benefit because it isn’t. I’m not sticking up for any plan I don’t really care what others do but what she does is for her own entertainment which is pretty sad. She’s dedicated nearly 2 years to this 🤣

It isn't slander.

Well I think everyone posts on social media to show off to an extent as no one posts the bad stuff! I think she’s entirely justified. I’ve seen the stuff that Carby to Barbie has put on insta and it’s horrid. Real bullying. I come to tattle because I enjoy the innocent ribbing and comments on irritating people but I would hate to think that my comments could make someone feel terrible about themselves which some people on here do. At the end of the day it’s no nicer being a mean bully than it is being a show off or dieter!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.