Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, why is she doing that?
Why on earth - hilarious. Does she know she looks like a tool?

Honestly, the amount of times she posts her actual bloody future house on instagram... she's going to get some stalkers. Such a silly thing to do!

Reactions: 2
Her new house looks so tiny, im prayin the rooms are too small she wont be able to fuckin hoop!!! Hate that thing, every bastard chance she gets shes got it out. duck off hoola hooping you annoying twit!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Her new house looks so tiny, im prayin the rooms are too small she wont be able to fuckin hoop!!! Hate that thing, every bastard chance she gets shes got it out. duck off hoola hooping you annoying twit!!!!!!
They are! The kitchen diner is tiny, as is the most of the living space, this is why we passed on this builder for a property within our budget. Our new home has a kitchen the same size as theirs and a massive lounge diner. We can fit a nice 8 seated table in ours, those you’d strugggle with a 4 seater in either the kitchen or living room.

I used to really like Lindsey, she was really motivational. Now it's all just got too much. And I was a follower of RWL, it was a great community and there was really supportive people and don't get me wrong, there still are some, but I feel really disheartened by the new ambassadors they have chosen. They are all big accounts with lots of followers, who have lost weight by other methods and have just found RWL, but because they already have a large following, they've just chosen them, and they fobbing it off as it was all RWL. And that's very annoying for likes of me who has been at it for a while. Also, they used to promote a healthy lifestyle, and say they are huge advocate's for mental health, and that a biscuit or 2 wouldn't hurt, now it's all low carb and the 30 Get Lean Diet. Like others have said in this thread, Lindsey has become obsessive and toxic mental health state, I have noticed her jump back and forth to the green diet and she just cannot make up her mind, it's all a bit false for me. AND THAT BLOODY HOOP. Also I don't think she sends off the correct message that RWL used to strive for, and I don't think she should be an ambassador for them.

Reactions: 10
THE BLOODY HOOP. OH MY GOD. I just don't understand it. Go for a jog. FFS Stop bleeping hooping.

Honestly, who hoops when dressed up for a meal or a wedding?!

Honestly, who hoops when dressed up for a meal or a wedding?!
No doubt they’ll be a pic of said meal half eaten with HDE tagged like last night 🙄 Silly bint don’t know what plan to follow 😂

Last edited:
Tbh id rather watch Lindsay hoop than @dollyrockinfitness workouts... painful bless her 😂

Reactions: 1
I genuinely want her to read these posts and seek therapy. She probably could be a semi okay human but her mind is totally fucked.

Reactions: 1
Woohoo 🎉 A month off seeing the poxy hula hoop and borderline ED.
Here’s hoping being away from the insta limelight will make her realise how obsessive she’s become.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.