Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJ90

VIP Member
I would never tire of punching her in the face - I’m sure I wouldn’t. Smug, annoying, snobby, irritating bitch.

Reactions: 7
I find her inoffensive but she does buy all the shit that I walk past and think who actually buys rubbish/tat like this. I now know the answer 😂
Surprised there isn’t a ‘Live, Laugh, Love’ decal on a wall somewhere

Did Mike bollocks have to have that monitor....she wanted it because Lucy Meck has it 🙄
Also I normally don’t mind her but the rainbow baby thing has really turned me off.....it’s not a fucking rainbow baby you daft bint. I don’t this fascination of saying that a baby born in/being pregnant during lockdown is even more special than just being pregnant/having a baby. She’s sat with her feet up at home since she found out, having naps, exercising and getting countless deliveries, not working on the front line FFS....hardly noteworthy....just another excuse to sell tat to idiots 🙄

Monk

She is fast becoming my most hated person on insta. hope it’s a 72 hour labour full of pain and pessaries!

Can’t wait til our next meal out with baby asleep beside us?!? Argh!!! My son is nearly 5 and only now do I enjoy going to restaurants with him! As long as we get to bring his kindle.

• Haha
I’m sorry.. they’re married and he has never cooked her a single meal? The first meal he has made her is a sandwich and crisps?

what an absolute doormat.

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Hopefully it’s nothing serious and just a case of realising that if she wants all the perks of her platform, she also needs to take some responsibility for her actions and think more carefully about her content.

• Heart

Moonandstars

I bet she’s shitting herself that she might not be able to have an insta-worthy, ridiculously tacky and over the top baby shower 😂😂

• Haha
'pregnantmama' location

That post is way too much to post on Instagram. I don't know why these 'bloggers/influencers' think it's great to post pictures like this. Why the hell would you post a photo with a watermelon?!
It’s so she can say “I carried a watermelon” she’s so fucking cheese 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
She’s going to get a massive shock when the baby arrives. They certainly don’t allow the picture perfect life (however hard some people might try)

MrsB456

I can’t make my mind up about Lindsey, I actually think she comes across really lovely. She’s always replied to my messages and we’ve had some good conversations. I think she has become obsessive about her diet and exercise, which is such a shame as she looks amazing. I think she’s really lacking in self-confidence and it’s sad to watch, I wish her husband would give her more support there. I also think she’s quite lonely, she never really posts about friends - just work friends / her husband / her family. I don’t think she boasts about how lucky she is or rubs in her financial situation - I think she’s immature with her spending and hasn’t lived on her own for such a long time that she’s in for a big shock when they move out in Oct! But the RWL stuff annoys me because she was doing it for AGES paid for by herself before she was an ambassador, she’s an ambassador because she’s a really good example of how well the plan can work and I really believe they approached her. I think Carbys attack was totally unprovoked and unnecessary, bordering on bullying and Lindsey’s responses were dignified and mature.

yellowmango

Can’t believe her story that said something like ‘waiting for more colours once we know the gender so until now only white clothes’ like come ooooooon Lindsey it’s not 1968 just buy some pinks and blues and put them on whatever gender you’re given!!

For someone who’s “struggled” and then stated her nephew was born sleeping, you’d think she’d know better than to cringely boast and post and be so smug all the time. I used to really like her but the more I see the more I dislike.
Completely agree - it feels quite insensitive

Kiko

VIP Member
Am I going mad or was she reading bedtime stories to the baby when she was about 4 months pregnant?!?
I think she was!
I wonder how much she will share when baby is here. We will def get professional newborn Pics spam for sure as she loves a photo shoot 🙄 don’t wanna see creepy mike in just jeans holding the newborn.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Why can't she just enjoy life, take it as it comes & go with the flow instead of all these countdowns! Obviously you count down to your baby but it feels like there's something missing in her life, she can't just be content, she always needs to be obsessing over what's coming next
once one thing is ticked off the list, it’s straight onto the next thing. It’s a sad way to live if you only get gratification like that

TJ90

VIP Member
I’ve had a miscarriage last year and she doesn’t offend me I just think she’s a massive twat. But she’s always been one. She was obsessed with her wedding, then their house, then her ‘struggle to conceive’ which is a completely normal amount of time to be trying to conceive. She’s just a knob. I wish her well in her pregnancy of course but I wish she’d just shut up about it. I feel sorry for people she knows in real life because if she’s this annoying on insta, imagine what she’s like Ofer WhatsApp, FaceTime, a coffee etc

Heretoread19

Rainbow baby really annoyed me. Then trying to justify it with the baby grows. No, just no. How dare she?
Not sure how she can say she would never disrespect anyone because of her sister but has done just that!