Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh god. Doing yoga in T1 and crying?!? She’s unbelievable. I can’t even. Every single story is about her pregnancy/bump. I want to unfollow but also here for the car crash... I imagine mike will be a lazy dad
I’ve always found her in offensive but the levels of baby/pregnancy shit Is unreal! She needs to tone that down or it’ll be a long 18 weeks....am the same, considering unfollowing but also want to keep watching

Reactions: 7

Hatefake

VIP Member
On her insta story she is showing the gym/games room, there appears to be a picture in the window ledge but she has added a heart over it... I’m wondering if it’s a baby scan picture? I don’t mind her so I hope for her sake it is

As someone who lost their baby in March, the fact she is calling her baby a rainbow baby is fucking disgusting.
I’m so sorry ladies for your losses and the fact this horse faced woman disrespects those having an actual rainbow baby and those who are longing for one x

yelnats

Why is she so shocked that she found cheaper curtains somewhere other than John Lewis? Has she ever been in any other shops?

• Haha

claralane

Right I know this sounds like I’m being a cow and have something against her which I really don’t however:

They’ve spent over £1200 on a pram/pushchair. Fine, their money to spend how they wish. However she’s now said when the baby is born they’ll buy a new pink or blue hood and some accessories. I’ve just looked and a new hood is £80. Why do you need to buy a new hood for £80 just to show strangers what genitals your baby has?

Her and Mike are a bloody marketing dream. If you want to go all out and buy pink or blue shit (and don’t even get me started on that) then find out what you’re having before it’s born. Don’t waste money and resources buying neutral stuff just so you can buy stuff and then go and buy a shit ton of gender specific (🤮) stuff as soon as you’ve pushed the baby out. It’s such an astronomical waste of time and energy and not to mention bad for the planet!

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Oh don’t be silly they won’t call themselves mummy and daddy.....

It will be mummy tick tack and Daddy tic-tack DUH 🙄

I nearly sent her a message about that!! Who the fuck puts that as there location

• Haha
I’m honestly flabbergasted at the amount of Mummy/Baby crap she has already. Who the fuck buys Easter pj’s ‘egg-pecting’ and wears a ‘baby’ top to have their ultrasounds?!?!?
My baby is only 10 months and as truly ecstatic as I was to be pregnant it never even crossed my mind to buy this shit (and I do love any excuse to spend money...)
I don’t have any words to describe how vile and tacky I find her, her karma for the insensitive Mothers Day announcement to her mass followers is having her scans and appointments ruined by COVID-19 😈

yellowmango

I've had a love/hate relationship with Lindsey for around a year now and I've just unfollowed her hopefully for the last time after she posted an Insta story saying you can enjoy Christmas 'guilt free' with her results with Lucy crap. I don't think she realises how problematic her choice of language is. Christmas is 'guilt free' regardless of how much or how little you eat or exercise you do. Ffs, I do not need to be reminded of that while I'm trying to enjoy the holidays with my family.

NoseyHole20

I’m at the stage where I really might have to unfollow. This bloody pregnancy is lasting forever and it’s only going to get worse!! It’s the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. The constant cradling bump poses, the mountains of baby deliveries... Lindsey, if you’re reading this - Being 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 Mother 👏🏻 Or 👏🏻 Wife 👏🏻 Isn’t 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 Personality 👏🏻 Trait 👏🏻
LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!!

• Haha

NoseyHole20

Sorry this is sad but out of curiosity, I just had to. Since she announced... 49 out of 75 posts have something to do with pregnancy or are fully about pregnancy. That's ALOT of fucking waffling about an unborn child. Imagine how shes been to family and friends 😩 I'm 36 weeks, I've posted about my pregnancy 3 times in the whole time I've been pregnant... and even then I felt like I was shoving it down peoples throats 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Unfollowed. Can't bare the bragging and bump cradling ANY MORE.

I've had to unfollow. Its just any pic to get a bump holding pose in. Shes posting on her grid constantly lately. I think she's very obsessive isn't she, everything she does is OTT and to excess which isn't healthy at all.

claralane

Guys, Lindsey is really struggling. She can’t sleep because she’s got clothes on her floor. It’s not her fault there’s clothes on the floor, it’s because she’s PREGNANT.

• Haha
  • Wow

Monk

Oh my god. A fucking pushing cake?!? I nearly scrolled by it thinking it was some random birthday.

Fuck my life. Because I’m clearly doing it all wrong.

• Haha

yellowmango

7B8ACC70-F98A-4576-8A9B-07732B03DB06.jpeg

Surely she’s taking the fucking piss. I don’t know where to beging: the fast fashion, the putting our posties under pressure during a pandemic or the blatant showing off. How could she post this on her story and not realise how completely tacky it is to show off like that? I get you need a lot of things when you’re pregnant but wow. Tack by name tack by nature

• Sick

claralane

If she was planning to keep this pregnancy a secret then what the hell else was she going to post about for the next 20 weeks?

• Haha

Heretoread19

I did see the other day she put something about being confident she would reach established labour at home so Mike could be with her at all times.
I thought that too until my waters broke but nothing happened so I ended up in hospital to be induced and had my baby 2 days after waters broke.
You cannot plan a labour! Imagine if she has to go in and sit in hospital for 24 hours on her own before she’s in established labour.... we will all know about it!