Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, she is in extreme mode again. Eating under 1200 calories and exercising as much as possible. Not healthy yet she talks about it as if she is 'getting healthy' I worry about people seeing her as a role model.

Reactions: 1
Ah that’s a bit harsh! Why is it a bad thing being obsessed with your husband?
I don’t think it’s harsh, I just think a lot of people began following her for her food content. She seems the type who always needs the next goal. First it was the wedding and then ever since the day they got married it’s been baby discussions. I honestly think it should be kept private, all she is doing is putting unnecessary pressure on herself by being so open about it. As soon as she wants a few days away she will be bombarded with messages asking if she is pregnant. I don’t mind the odd gushy moment towards a partner, but Lindseys are becoming more and more frequent

Reactions: 2
Back to bragging that clothes are too big and baggy! I mean really who post tit online showing strangers your clothes are to big?

Reactions: 3
Back to bragging that clothes are too big and baggy! I mean really who post tit online showing strangers your clothes are to big?
Agreed! Clothes size doesn't matter, it is not something to brag about. Anyone can put on a skirt that is too big it wouldn't fit!

I have no issue with her however I can’t work out if the size posting is to get loads of compliments, I brought size 10 skirts from new look and they fit, I know I’m a lot bigger then her. I don’t exercise and I’ve not long had a baby, sort of get the impression she’s like “ OMG a 12 is to big” but she knows it’s to big, if you get me?

I do really like Lindsey but have to agree she is utter obsessed!

She has has a lovely figure which she’s worked hard for yet just keeps picking faults. Makes me laugh that she comments on peachy_life (Lori) pics saying how beautiful she looks yet Lori must be at least a size 18.

I got annoyed when she posted about thigh gap. It’s unrealistic and obsessive. I also think she depends on mike too much!!

I like Lindsey but she definitely has an obsessive personality. She thinks her husband is the best thing in the world ever which is lovely for her but it knocks me sick and makes me cringe a bit that she so publicly posts about it. I also find it a bit cringe that she reveals so much about her challenge to get pregnant (also possibly down to her weight loss). She seems to go to the GP a lot lately so maybe it’s related to that.

On another note, she’s still living the life of a teenager when she’s 30! She comes home from work, only has to clean and tidy her bedroom, has a lot of expendable income for herself. It will be interesting to see how she keeps up with RWL when she has her own house to keep on top of and then a baby!

I like Lindsey but she definitely has an obsessive personality. She thinks her husband is the best thing in the world ever which is lovely for her but it knocks me sick and makes me cringe a bit that she so publicly posts about it. I also find it a bit cringe that she reveals so much about her challenge to get pregnant (also possibly down to her weight loss). She seems to go to the GP a lot lately so maybe it’s related to that.

On another note, she’s still living the life of a teenager when she’s 30! She comes home from work, only has to clean and tidy her bedroom, has a lot of expendable income for herself. It will be interesting to see how she keeps up with RWL when she has her own house to keep on top of and then a baby!
OMG yes about the money!!! Did you see she post about a hand bag that she wanted and it was about £1200?!?! On a handbag?!? Wtf!!!!

OMG yes about the money!!! Did you see she post about a hand bag that she wanted and it was about £1200?!?! On a handbag?!? Wtf!!!!
Mike bought her a Chanel handbag for her 30th! That’s about £4-5000! I think she must be so high maintenance!

Also her newest Instagram post - on about reading a blog yesterday morning which sent her anxiety through the roof! Someone mentioned Tattle to her the other day on a Q&A and she said she’s never heard of it but wonder if she’s read here

Mike bought her a Chanel handbag for her 30th! That’s about £4-5000! I think she must be so high maintenance!

Also her newest Instagram post - on about reading a blog yesterday morning which sent her anxiety through the roof! Someone mentioned Tattle to her the other day on a Q&A and she said she’s never heard of it but wonder if she’s read here
Ridiculous!!!!!!!!! I know they live with his parents to save until their house is built but she does seem silly with money! All the make up and her smart car! Not practical for a baby!

I think she will get a real shock when she enters the real world. I admire her willpower and positive attitude to an extent but I think the amount of her sickly posts about her husband and the motivational captions irritate me sometimes. She presents a completely unrealistic perception of life to people. Yeah when you come home and live in a bedroom it’s easy to spend loads of time working out and posting to Instagram when you don’t have a house to keep on top of and a baby to look after!

I think she will get a real shock when she enters the real world. I admire her willpower and positive attitude to an extent but I think the amount of her sickly posts about her husband and the motivational captions irritate me sometimes. She presents a completely unrealistic perception of life to people. Yeah when you come home and live in a bedroom it’s easy to spend loads of time working out and posting to Instagram when you don’t have a house to keep on top of and a baby to look after!
Yeah I find the loved up posts a bit too much!!! She’s not as bad as Chloe_philips! Her loved up posts are so fake!!!! Someone asked her last night if they are real 😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah I find the loved up posts a bit too much!!! She’s not as bad as Chloe_philips! Her loved up posts are so fake!!!! Someone asked her last night if they are real 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh I don’t know who Chloe Philips is’ might have to look her up

Jumping on the bandwaggon of this thread here. Used to really love this girl, idolised her almost. I now am getting sick of her with the RWL stuff. I get it but I can't tell what's an #ad and started wondering why she was posting so much about RWL. Then she said she's an ambassador. She seems overly obsessed with the exercise and she seems to have no personality except for her husband, Her goal for weightloss seems to be down to pregnancy which is fair but probably now stopping her and the posts of her house are annoying. I just feel like she's taking us back to 1950s. No doubt that she will quit work when she does have a baby and become a mummy instagrammer.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she is 100% in that TOWIE camp of wanting to be a yummy mummy like Sam and Billie Faiers and just have the perfect life, looke perfect etc

How can this woman possibly lose anymore weight, ive got a fatter pencil on my desk!!! Totally self obsessed fishing for compliments with the endless selfies and god help us all when she moves into her dream house with her husband. He looks like a ken doll with not a hair out of place. These people live in a fantasy world but one day they will wake up!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.