Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah because it’s so close to London I think!

Also she had a house for £380k before with her ex so would have got half of the sale with that in savings getting interest whilst they wait. Plus they live at home so no real bills to pay

Yeah because it’s so close to London I think!

Also she had a house for £380k before with her ex so would have got half of the sale with that in savings getting interest whilst they wait. Plus they live at home so no real bills to pay
I don’t think her and her ex were in their house long so they would have still had a mortgage to pay off when they sold the house. She probably got half their deposit back
I think that Mike has a good job and so does she as she’s a team manager I think. Plus they’ll get higher wages because of cost of living down south.
Plus! I don’t think she is as savvy as she seems with money! They’ve been able to save loads living with his parents and not having any bills to pay

She's moving to my home town. The house prices are crazy, we moved to a town just up the road which is actually closer to London but in a town where the schools aren't as good so it's relatively cheaper (schools not of any interest to us). Her estate is VERY built up, we are surrounded by a lot of green space but they are both new build developments. I'm not sure where she lives now?

How can one woman be so annoying!! Here we go again today exercising with the hoop. Alright love, we know you exercise like a freak to work off the 2 crumbs of a cracker you just ate but do us a favour and stick your hoop where the sun dont shine

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh ffs do us a favour, take your hoop and piss off. Yet another fuckin video shaking your head whilst you exercise. Self obsessed, scrawny, big toothed witch

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact she feels the 'need' to burn off food calories, is a big red flag of an issue. Also, the other day she had a -800 calories for the day and she was happy, that isn't healthy at all!

Reactions: 1
Did you see the changing room post couple days ago?? Sooo happy I didn’t need the bigger sizes! Such a stupid thoughtless message to send out .. sizes vary shop to shop that shouldn’t make u feel bad

Did you see the changing room post couple days ago?? Sooo happy I didn’t need the bigger sizes! Such a stupid thoughtless message to send out .. sizes vary shop to shop that shouldn’t make u feel bad
She's absolutely obsessed with herself. Why does she feel she has to highlight her clothes sizes? It's really not healthy at all

Reactions: 2
The price of the food at Centre Parcs on her stories 😟 Reconfirms why I won’t go!

On thread - I feel sorry for her. She is so obsessed with working out it’s scary 😬 Definatley straying in the ED territory.

The price of the food at Centre Parcs on her stories 😟 Reconfirms why I won’t go!

On thread - I feel sorry for her. She is so obsessed with working out it’s scary 😬 Definatley straying in the ED territory.
😂 I was thinking to myself when she asked which fish to go for, neither at those prices!

Anyone else absolutely dying at the amount of posts of her hooping? I cannot stand it, who effing cares?
Also she's on holiday with family - bloody enjoy it.
It is coming across so fake.

Anyone else absolutely dying at the amount of posts of her hooping? I cannot stand it, who effing cares?
Also she's on holiday with family - bloody enjoy it.
It is coming across so fake.
My thoughts exactly, she is 100% the most annoying person on insta. The constant hooping is getting right on my tits. Ffs, who takes a hoop on holiday to video themselves and upload to insta?? I mean, who fuckin cares. Sad bleep.

My thoughts exactly, she is 100% the most annoying person on insta. The constant hooping is getting right on my tits. Ffs, who takes a hoop on holiday to video themselves and upload to insta?? I mean, who fuckin cares. Sad bleep.
Exactly!! I just find it super weird and fake. I also think it's unrealistic and dangerous. She is definitely struggling with an ED and just because she's not stick stick thin and underweight doesn't make that any less true.

I hope she reads this and realises how much of a poor role model she is.

Exactly!! I just find it super weird and fake. I also think it's unrealistic and dangerous. She is definitely struggling with an ED and just because she's not stick stick thin and underweight doesn't make that any less true.

I hope she reads this and realises how much of a poor role model she is.
She clearly loves herself and the attention. Is it not enough her husband and family love her, just no need for the constant approval needed by her followers who obviously hang onto her every word and hoop!!! Bore off you annoying creature, enjoy your life and just be happy cos you're driving me round the fuckin bend🤬

Fucks me off that she NEVER puts AD or aff etc on her RWL tit. It’s gifted to her and she earns a commission if you sign up via her name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.