Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Was I the only one who didn’t do a load of classes, have 3 baby showers, a pushing party, 100000’s photos of my bump and partner, or hold a watermelon? I don’t even think I brought maternity clothes. I get the excitement of being a first time mum but wow. Considering she has lots of nieces and nephews she really Has no Idea what is going to hit her. I know I couldn’t think about anything in labour other then telling everyone around to shut up because I was holding my breath (or something like that) during contractions instead of breathing threw my nose lol oh Lindsey, good luck darling. Labour is not as wonderful and delightful and positive as you think it is. It is awful and traumatic. Especially if like me you have emergency section coz baby is stuck and you have baby pushed back up and pulled out!
Are you life with Ro? 😅

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
"It's so easy to get there from our new house"
Like they couldn't get to one before they moved...

Is John Lewis really that much of a novelty?
Its an utter ball ache to get to the Cambridge one and I notice she was in Chelmsford’s store a few weeks back. I live closer to her for one of those and it’s a pain!

She will definitely want to be getting in on the Bababoom place that seems to be popular with the influencers...I noticed lilandlife was gifted some stuff from there the other day so I’m sure Lindsey will be trying to follow suit
That’s the one. She has said how amazing they are etc but they don’t seem to have bitten as there’s no #gifted stuff as yet

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She’s got problems. On her stories yesterday lauding the fact she’s calorie counting and can have what she wants as long as she’s in a deficit (while also highlighting her incredibly damaging and unhealthy relationship with food), and today she’s on about doing some other diet where she can’t eat what she wants.

Girl needs help.

rhc92

Chatty Member
Picture of her pregnant in the bath, what else do you normally get from these pregnant instagrammers who can't shut up about it

Kiko

VIP Member
Hey guys, she’s pregnant. Did you know she’s pregnant? Like she’s PREGNANT! I know you think other people have been pregnant before but they can’t have been because she’s the only pregnant person EVER.
I had no idea. what gave it away?
😆😆🤣🤣😆😆🤣🤣

Happyholly

VIP Member
Her 'socially distanced' baby shower looks cute, not too many tacky slogan things so you can tell she didn't organise it 😂 . Her husband doesn't look very happy in the picture though!

She wants to do a 'welcome to the world party' is this a normal thing now? Or another way of showing the baby off again :rolleyes:
God! She is so weird and desperate for attention. Welcome to the world party?? Seriously, get a grip! 🙄

Stan

Chatty Member
Absolute rubbish was in response to not knowing how much she eats/calories - SHE LITERALLY POSTS ABOUT IT. So either she's a liar or we do know, that's very simple.

The financial situation - she hasn't worked 'hard', she has worked. Having a family give you everything, from paying for joint holidays, expensive meals (her posts have said this numerous times so is fact) and living rent and bill free is a PRIVILEGE. Maybe because I grew up in poverty yet have worked my ass off for what i have makes me bitter, (I will say bitter and not jealous because I am better off now), she splurges on make up/disney themed items, she splurges on expensive meals, shows off when a restaurant bill is £900+ yet doesn't consider that other people aren't in this position and she does not accept her privilege. She chooses to act ignorant. It's sickening and people need to call it out for what it is.

So your line about me saying absolute rubbish about someone's financial situation is just your inability to read my post properly. Please reread.
I don’t think it’s her job to be accountable as to whether she is fortunate enough to have been allowed to live rent free or treated to holidays. I’m sure none of us would turn it down if it was offered to us. I just don’t think it’s fair to slander someone on god forbid that she has had some good fortune.