Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leelee93

Chatty Member
It isn't slander.

And it is, really. She's promoting this unhealthy lifestyle which is ultimately the issue here, but then showing off about everything else with the ultimate message of 'look how I can do all of this whilst still following the RWL Lifestyle' but it isn't fair on people to be misled like that. Also, RWL isn't free, people are spending cash and it's those vulnerable people we should be concerned with.

Lol, to be honest, she probs would.
But why? Why does she care? and don’t say it’s for other people benefit because it isn’t. I’m not sticking up for any plan I don’t really care what others do but what she does is for her own entertainment which is pretty sad. She’s dedicated nearly 2 years to this 🤣

conrea37

VIP Member
This is a photo of me when I was 8 years old and probably weighed about 5 stone and I didn’t have a thigh gap. It’s just not the way some of us are built and has fuck all to do with how skinny we are. What a dangerous thing to promote. Edited to add,it took seeing this photo to make me realise how ridiculous my expectations of my own body were.

View attachment 34649
It’s all about how our pelvis is yeah? I’ve had less chub rub at a smaller weight, that’s all I want!

Saffron08

I was wondering if a post would come up about Lindsey. I did like some of her content but I find the fact that she is always showing how big things are on her is a little braggy.
She was very very offended a month or so ago when someone made a comment to her I can't remember what it was about now but she went on about it for days.

Mimimad

Yeah because it’s so close to London I think!

Also she had a house for £380k before with her ex so would have got half of the sale with that in savings getting interest whilst they wait. Plus they live at home so no real bills to pay

Noseyhol

Back to bragging that clothes are too big and baggy! I mean really who post shit online showing strangers your clothes are to big?
Agreed! Clothes size doesn't matter, it is not something to brag about. Anyone can put on a skirt that is too big it wouldn't fit!

Elliebellie

She’s done a complete turn around. From obsessing over the gym etc to hardly bothering. Part of me thinks she isn’t pregnant and has maybe reflected on how obsessed she was
Maybe she was advised that her lifestyle may not be having a positive impact on trying to conceive, I remember there was a period where she wasn’t eating very much (based on what she posted anyway) and was exercising and burning a lot of calories

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I’m not sure she struggled that much to be honest, I think her definition of struggle is not getting pregnant the first month they tried, probably took an average amount of time for a couple their age, it just didn’t happen to her carefully curated timescale therefore she thinks she struggled
I'm sure she said a while back that it was a few months. Could be wrong though

kgsd798

Fucks me off that she NEVER puts AD or aff etc on her RWL shit. It’s gifted to her and she earns a commission if you sign up via her name
Yes I was wondering this!! It's actually really made me question the integrity of RWL and with people like Lindsey promoting it, majorly puts me off ever considering it. She should be reported, it's not okay to fool your followers.