Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Oh my god, i thought this! then I wondered how on earth they've been getting away with it so decided I must be a 'snowflake'

Her house is tiny. I hate those types of new builds. I live in Essex too and there's much nicer properties around, they're making a very poor investment but I don't think they're particularly 'switched on'.

Well, the way she writes you can tell she isn't bright.
We have a new build in Essex and it’s no way pokey like hers is! How they can make out that’s a kitchen diner I don’t know!!! We avoided that builder when buying.

Hoella114

I find her whole new house/newly married thing so cute.

I’ve refollowed her recently and she’s alright isn’t she. She’s just loving life and quite sweet, she ain’t doing anyone any harm bless her.

/least tattle post ever, but I don’t care.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Aren’t ads meant to be marked with a hashtag? #AD

Why is she so reluctant to mark it correctly and trying to make it blend in? JUST DO IT RIGHT.

Noseyhol

She's worth a follow. This mornings post is dire. The girl reckons she has another stone to lose. From WHERE?!
It looks like she is getting a bit creative with the numbers like some other SW accounts, but this time to hide the amount she is losing.

She posted on the 3 July that she had put on 1st 12 pounds. Then on the 1 Aug she posted that she had lost 12 pounds in July.
Her last weight update for her work 'weightloss competition' she had lost another 3.5 pounds. So her total weightloss up until then was 1 stone 1.5 pounds.

Stan

Chatty Member
Yeah she’s lived with her previous boyfriend. She said that they moved in together and then she had her epiphany of how unhappy she was and overhauled her life...

Stan

Chatty Member
She is getting some backlash on her recent posts. Tbf I can see that she has toning to do and weight to lose (if she feels she wants too) and she clearly isn’t anorexic. I find her irritating and the constant hopping does my head in but she isn’t really doing any harm by eating well and exercising. I hadn’t even really thought about the RWL plan names being wrong tbh! It isn’t the only plan that promotes that women should lose weight and get fit.

Stan

Chatty Member
She’s just a young girl who has the same concerns everyone does. Just because her Instagram has done so well does not mean she has to be a role model for the masses.
Carby barbies entire tone was horrid. There are numerous RWL ambassadors that she could have picked on as examples across the whole but instead she purposely targeted one person. And then shared their private conversation all over instagram. And then continues to take the piss and post screenshots of this persons post. Targeted bullying. And she also uses the excuse of “it’s not bullying it’s constructive criticism”.. Bollocks Barbie!

KerChing

Chatty Member
So it's a problem being the youngest but fine if the baby is the oldest?
It’s much easier for September born babies when they start school, and they do better academically. You can also learn to drive before all your mates 🤣 She could have had sex 9 months before Sept 😂

claralane

She would look so much better with a few inches cut off. She is doing the former fat person thing of hiding behind her hair, when it would look so much better if it was at the top of her armpit length.

Just shows she has lost all that weight but has still gained absolutely no self-esteem.
Yep exactly that - she’s totally hiding behind it and it doesn’t do her any favours.