Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mimimad

I like Lindsey but she definitely has an obsessive personality. She thinks her husband is the best thing in the world ever which is lovely for her but it knocks me sick and makes me cringe a bit that she so publicly posts about it. I also find it a bit cringe that she reveals so much about her challenge to get pregnant (also possibly down to her weight loss). She seems to go to the GP a lot lately so maybe it’s related to that.

On another note, she’s still living the life of a teenager when she’s 30! She comes home from work, only has to clean and tidy her bedroom, has a lot of expendable income for herself. It will be interesting to see how she keeps up with RWL when she has her own house to keep on top of and then a baby!
OMG yes about the money!!! Did you see she post about a hand bag that she wanted and it was about £1200?!?! On a handbag?!? Wtf!!!!

I saw her saying treats for finishing work and made an assumption 🙈 she’s only 33 weeks so I was surprised (or is she further along but wanted the Christmas reveal?! 🧐)
I thought she would make a lot more of it but as she’s working from home am guessing she won’t get all the fanfare she’d normally expect.

Shakenvac

I think she most likely is pregnant, although she's waited so long not sure she'd be able to keep it quiet.

In other news another tap to cook, or more like tap to fucking make a wrap. Wish she'd get a grip!

Our maternity hospital only has private rooms, are other ladies labouring on a general ward in some hospitals?! I'd have hated that.
I've always had a private room and shower/toilet. It's afterwards that you get moved to a ward. But first two labours they were so busy they let me stay in my room till I was discharged. Third time I was in longer so was moved to the ward.

claralane

Don't ask me how I know, but she submitted her bath picture into their weekly "craft competition". The theme was under the sea. I can't at this point accept that she is not a parody account.
WTF is a weekly craft competition when it’s at home and why does her in the bath count as an entry? The woman is bonkers!

Happyholly

VIP Member
Newborn is quite big! My poor firstborn was swimming around in it, my sister went out & bought him Early Baby as he looked a sorry state! 😭 I was fucking massive before I had him as well 🤣
Exactly! She hasn’t got a clue! She really lives in dreamland or hasn’t actually ever seen a newborn. Unless her baby is a whopper she will need newborn.

Stan

Chatty Member
OMG yes about the money!!! Did you see she post about a hand bag that she wanted and it was about £1200?!?! On a handbag?!? Wtf!!!!
Mike bought her a Chanel handbag for her 30th! That’s about £4-5000! I think she must be so high maintenance!

Also her newest Instagram post - on about reading a blog yesterday morning which sent her anxiety through the roof! Someone mentioned Tattle to her the other day on a Q&A and she said she’s never heard of it but wonder if she’s read here

Mimimad

Mike bought her a Chanel handbag for her 30th! That’s about £4-5000! I think she must be so high maintenance!

Also her newest Instagram post - on about reading a blog yesterday morning which sent her anxiety through the roof! Someone mentioned Tattle to her the other day on a Q&A and she said she’s never heard of it but wonder if she’s read here
Ridiculous!!!!!!!!! I know they live with his parents to save until their house is built but she does seem silly with money! All the make up and her smart car! Not practical for a baby!

How crass to say how can people spend £30 on a food shop when mine cost £50?! Maybe they don’t have £10 to waste on a poor value for money Dine In rubbish promotion because they’re on something called a budget? Jeeez, no reasoning with stupid

This woman is completely tone deaf and has no idea of anything outside of her own strange bubble world
Did you also see the gadget that Mike 'had to have' once he saw it at the baby show ... £250+!!

Rac

I thought the same about getting pregnant. She is damaging her reproductive health by losing so much weight

claralane

Oh do fuck off Linds. Tap to cook (or more like tap to put pre made food in oven or microwave). Rip off of tap to clean shit
I can’t believe she bought bloody microwave rice! I’ve got a 2.5 year old and have never bought microwave rice. Good to know she’s putting her fancy kitchen to good use, oh wait... 🙄