Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangecat

Only did one Results with Lucy workout from the lives this morning. The pregnancy one...
Reading here and trying to fuel the fire or actually preggers?
How do you know it was the pregnancy one?

I don’t think she’d fuel the fire, she really wants a baby so she’d never make light of it I’m sure of it...

Kiko

VIP Member
Still no announcement, I recon she will wait until all this corona virus has calmed down

Heretoread19

She seems to revel in playing the Stepford Wife. "oooo why Mike's in bed ill do a deep clean that I do every week because Hinch says so". I give their marriage 3 years tops, I don't think either of them particularly like the other one!
I'd love to see her still doing her weekly deep clean when she has the baby she is so desperately after!

TJ90

VIP Member
Has she actually said she's trying to conceive or are people just assuming because they've not long been married? Because that's quite an assumption if so.
She was mentioning it a lot until a few months ago, she was upset each time she got her period etc

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I’m new to following Lindsey so not sure what she was like before .. I see a few of you say she’s changed a lot .. I don’t mind her but wow she’s posted today tht she lost 2 stone quite fast & im quite surprised because on the before pic she wasn’t very big to begin with .. (obviously I know she’s probably lost weight before tht but this is a recent transformation pic)

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
The price of the food at Centre Parcs on her stories 😟 Reconfirms why I won’t go!

On thread - I feel sorry for her. She is so obsessed with working out it’s scary 😬 Definatley straying in the ED territory.

HAB88

I've always had a private room and shower/toilet. It's afterwards that you get moved to a ward. But first two labours they were so busy they let me stay in my room till I was discharged. Third time I was in longer so was moved to the ward.
Ah okay. I had to stay a week following my birth and I was still moved to an ensuite room. I guess I was very lucky.