Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
oh god I hope they don’t call the baby tommy if it’s a boy. Can just picture lil annoying fake London Nasal accent “Tommmaaaaay” same without freyyyyyaaa

I think they’d suit a Charlie or Poppy. I do hope k gets a boy!

Ted1

Money grabbing bitch!! They all in it for the same thing, fuckin greed. She needs to take her hoop and FUCK OFF

rhc92

Chatty Member
This really confused me over the weekend! No spare money to buy the Christmas tree she wants so having to reuse an old black one, yet weren’t they shopping in JL over the weekend 🙈
I got a 6ft pencil tree this year for our first place, £35 from M&S. It's not great but when we get somewhere bigger we'll put it in a corner somewhere. For lights and decoration with the tree cost us less than £100 since we had no decorations, they could have done it if they wanted it.

Stan

Chatty Member
Yeah because it’s so close to London I think!

Also she had a house for £380k before with her ex so would have got half of the sale with that in savings getting interest whilst they wait. Plus they live at home so no real bills to pay
I don’t think her and her ex were in their house long so they would have still had a mortgage to pay off when they sold the house. She probably got half their deposit back
I think that Mike has a good job and so does she as she’s a team manager I think. Plus they’ll get higher wages because of cost of living down south.
Plus! I don’t think she is as savvy as she seems with money! They’ve been able to save loads living with his parents and not having any bills to pay

Used to really love Lindsey but she’s obsessed with her weight so much its worrying. I agree with other comments about the thigh gap. So irresponsible to post.

Also I get she’s a newlywed but it’s a year later and she seems obsessed with her husband!

guccigang

Chatty Member
She's moving to my home town. The house prices are crazy, we moved to a town just up the road which is actually closer to London but in a town where the schools aren't as good so it's relatively cheaper (schools not of any interest to us). Her estate is VERY built up, we are surrounded by a lot of green space but they are both new build developments. I'm not sure where she lives now?

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Yes you're right, it isn't her responsibility. But, every single post is literally about her pregnancy, cradling her bump, even the review of her stretch mark creams on her story last night (but she doesn't care about stretch marks, honest) it's just abit much. I'm pregnant myself but I don't feel the need to post every waking moment of my pregnancy. With such a large following I do think she should be a teeny bit more considerate xxx
Oh don't get me wrong I do think she's boring! 😂

But people can unfollow if they don't like it. 🤷‍♀️