Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only did one Results with Lucy workout from the lives this morning. The pregnancy one...
Reading here and trying to fuel the fire or actually preggers?
How do you know it was the pregnancy one?

I don’t think she’d fuel the fire, she really wants a baby so she’d never make light of it I’m sure of it...

How do you know it was the pregnancy one?

I don’t think she’d fuel the fire, she really wants a baby so she’d never make light of it I’m sure of it...
they had Lucy doing it and stated it was suitable for during pregnancy.
I don’t think it’s making light of it I think it’s just keeping people watching her which is what she wants..

I think she most likely is pregnant, although she's waited so long not sure she'd be able to keep it quiet.

In other news another tap to cook, or more like tap to bleeping make a wrap. Wish she'd get a grip!

Haven't seen her post a pre work gym selfie yet this year either, she's definitely pregnant. Get ready for more tacky personalised (my 1st) tit 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s done a complete turn around. From obsessing over the gym etc to hardly bothering. Part of me thinks she isn’t pregnant and has maybe reflected on how obsessed she was

Reactions: 1
She’s done a complete turn around. From obsessing over the gym etc to hardly bothering. Part of me thinks she isn’t pregnant and has maybe reflected on how obsessed she was
Maybe she was advised that her lifestyle may not be having a positive impact on trying to conceive, I remember there was a period where she wasn’t eating very much (based on what she posted anyway) and was exercising and burning a lot of calories

Not saying she hasn't done amazing but there's so many before and after tricks in that transformation. Posture and facial expressions being the main one.

I think she’s pregnant too. I can’t stand her but I really hope she is, she deserves it and I do think they’d be good parents!

I think she’s pregnant too. I can’t stand her but I really hope she is, she deserves it and I do think they’d be good parents!
I have my doubts that Mike will pick up the slack of housework when she's busy with the baby. I don't think they are the strongest marriage (she's def in love with the idea of marriage and the perfect Stepford wife life, but maybe not the actual man), so any strain on it might show fast.

Reactions: 4
I have my doubts that Mike will pick up the slack of housework when she's busy with the baby. I don't think they are the strongest marriage (she's def in love with the idea of marriage and the perfect Stepford wife life, but maybe not the actual man), so any strain on it might show fast.
She might be happy being 1950s housewife though. bleeping over feminism but she is anyway with her body obsession

Reactions: 2
Is she getting paid per day to post about RWL? IF not it feels a bit MLM (without having to buy the items first) or super culty with how much she posts about it.

Is she getting paid per day to post about RWL? IF not it feels a bit MLM (without having to buy the items first) or super culty with how much she posts about it.
No I don’t think so, but she will
Prob get a % of the money for each person who signs up, and that probably rolls on for every month they stay signed up... so it’s worth her while shoving it down our throats

I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think she is struggling with how she feels because she isn’t and has been trying for a while. No matter how annoying she might be on Instagram I do hope it’s not that and she is ok.

• Heart
I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think she is struggling with how she feels because she isn’t and has been trying for a while. No matter how annoying she might be on Instagram I do hope it’s not that and she is ok.
I hope she’s OK too. It took us a year of TTC for me to fall pregnant for the second time and it really screwed with my mental health.

All been very quiet, only a few vomit inducing "how great is my husband he bought me some tat" posts. Her sister is pregnant again, so I think she's probably been struggling with that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.