Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legitimately the most boring and self obsessed person on Instagram. Definitely has an obsession with exercise. Definitely is on the cusp of an eating disorder with the whole 30 day get lean “only eat green things” nonsense. Can’t imagine being such a vapid human being and having absolutely no life that doesn’t revolve around my husband.

Reactions: 5
See she "cooked" her first roast dinner at Christmas, using her JL Google Home for timers. Except it was all pre made and just needed heating up basically. Going to "brave the shops" tomorrow. So look forward to a John Lewis haul of more tit to make her dolls house a Hinch copy

Reactions: 6
She's been quiet! Just seen her new story, she watched YOU and the photo she used the bloke in it is the spit of her greasy, smarmy Mr Tack(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh do duck off Linds. Tap to cook (or more like tap to put pre made food in oven or microwave). Rip off of tap to clean tit

Reactions: 4
Jumping on the ‘bOdY pOsItIvItY lOvE mY rOlLs’ band wagon 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Wonder what Mike would think of her posting that pic, considering she’s not allowed to have Doc Martens, how would he feel about her posing half naked?

Reactions: 3
My husband is a graphic designer and is always being mithered to make stuff like this and he refuses 😂
What will she have to obsess over once she has got her 1st year of being a homeowner out of the way?

Reactions: 2
I think she is pregnant. The bra she is wearing is very similar to my pregnancy bras.

Jumping on the ‘bOdY pOsItIvItY lOvE mY rOlLs’ band wagon 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Wonder what Mike would think of her posting that pic, considering she’s not allowed to have Doc Martens, how would he feel about her posing half naked?

Reactions: 1
Oh do duck off Linds. Tap to cook (or more like tap to put pre made food in oven or microwave). Rip off of tap to clean tit
I can’t believe she bought bloody microwave rice! I’ve got a 2.5 year old and have never bought microwave rice. Good to know she’s putting her fancy kitchen to good use, oh wait... 🙄

I can’t believe she bought bloody microwave rice! I’ve got a 2.5 year old and have never bought microwave rice. Good to know she’s putting her fancy kitchen to good use, oh wait... 🙄
The chicken takes at least 30 mins. Enough time to peel and chop your own veg and boil some rice! But no, why not add to the one use plastic that's bleeping up the planet!

Reactions: 1
What’s the issue with microwaveable rice 😂

Do you think this might tie in with the RWL big announcement in a few days? I'll be genuinely happy for her, but bleeping hell, we will never hear the end of her perfect little family then!

She was drinking the glitter j20 with alcohol so I doubt it. Also she has been very vocal about trying to get pregnant so I think she would be screaming it from the roof tops if she was.

Only did one Results with Lucy workout from the lives this morning. The pregnancy one...
Reading here and trying to fuel the fire or actually preggers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.