Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, an entire insta story dedicated to cleaning up a spillage from her lilies. Then complaining another one burst open over night. Here’s an idea hun - maybe but your vase on the table with a mat underneath like a normal person instead of on the floor 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Oh no, they have a week off together. She's already been to get some of those ugly £4 million trainers. New bed tomorrow. How many JL trips can she make in one week do you think?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was sat two rows behind buck teeth and her greasy husband at Pretty Woman last week. She was clutching a bottle of water and had a smock dress with a grey scarf thing on so defo looked to me like she was trying to mask a baby bump. She really is as geeky looking in real life and her husband just looks like a gormless greaseball.

On her insta story she is showing the gym/games room, there appears to be a picture in the window ledge but she has added a heart over it... I’m wondering if it’s a baby scan picture? I don’t mind her so I hope for her sake it is

Reactions: 7
If she is I'd guess she would be about 12 weeks so a scan pic would be right. What else would the woman who shares everything not show?!

We'll either know very soon or she'll wait for 20 weeks

Moving around the rooms and not exercising as much... definitely pregnant! Hope that she is tbf

On her insta story she is showing the gym/games room, there appears to be a picture in the window ledge but she has added a heart over it... I’m wondering if it’s a baby scan picture? I don’t mind her so I hope for her sake it is
That was my thought exactly, I noticed that! I think she's just going to post a photo with a baby one day which is exactly what I did 😂 I hope she is too, as a new Mummy everyone deserves this feeling.

All the RWL workouts she's doing her from the Results with Bump pre-natal section too.

She wants people to know without saying it outright!

Still no announcement, I recon she will wait until all this corona virus has calmed down

If she is I'd guess she would be about 12 weeks so a scan pic would be right. What else would the woman who shares everything not show?!

We'll either know very soon or she'll wait for 20 weeks
I didn’t tell people til 20 weeks. Although I don’t share my life publicly online 🤣

Reactions: 1
And the announcement has been made and the cheesy at home ‘photo shoot’ of her in bed

Reactions: 3
I can’t be mean about the cheesy photo shoot. She’s wanted a baby for ages and been very open about it and it must be a worry finally getting pregnant and then basically having to self-isolate until the baby is born. Well done whoever called it though!

Reactions: 8
I am happy for her considering she has wanted one for so long. The photo shoot is next level cheese but who cares, it's their way of celebrating!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.