Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually said she's trying to conceive or are people just assuming because they've not long been married? Because that's quite an assumption if so.
She has said they are trying so I do think the comment above (not from you but someone else) is heartless.

Reactions: 1
Has she actually said she's trying to conceive or are people just assuming because they've not long been married? Because that's quite an assumption if so.
She was mentioning it a lot until a few months ago, she was upset each time she got her period etc

Even the quality streets are John Lewis FFS. I forgot, there’s no other shops to buy anything from.

Reactions: 3
Even the quality streets are John Lewis FFS. I forgot, there’s no other shops to buy anything from.
"It's so easy to get there from our new house"
Like they couldn't get to one before they moved...

Is John Lewis really that much of a novelty?

Reactions: 4
I literally don’t get the obsession with John Lewis. You can probably get things cheaper online. Her husband gives me the creepers

Reactions: 2

Its an utter ball ache to get to the Cambridge one and I notice she was in Chelmsford’s store a few weeks back. I live closer to her for one of those and it’s a pain!

It's still a 45 min drive for them! They just didn't have one that "close" when they were with Mike's parents

It's still a 45 min drive for them! They just didn't have one that "close" when they were with Mike's parents
My nearest is half an hour away but I don't make a big song and dance about it when I go there... It just seems very odd how excited she gets by going to John Lewis.

Reactions: 1
She’s really setting back the clock in terms of the view of a woman in a household, isn’t she? Always proudly posting about doing chores with an actual #housewifegoals hashtag...also why is she doing laundry at 4:30am 😂

Reactions: 6
Why is she so shocked that she found cheaper curtains somewhere other than John Lewis? Has she ever been in any other shops?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s even in the background at the hairdressers. Have they ever left each others side?

I look forward to her Xmas day posts "cooking whilst Mike sleeps in ☺" washing up whilst he snoozes on the sofa" some proper 1950s tit. Is she cooking for her whole family tomorrow? She's already stressing about everything, can't wait for her to ask he followers for Xmas Dinner prep tips!

Reactions: 5
Making sure she doesn’t get her hair styled in a way he doesn’t like
Definitely a controller. She doesn't do anything that he doesn't like does she. She just seems so vacuous and empty. Like zero personality other than being a wife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.