Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I ran the John Lewis baby department, I'd start to look at brand new Mercs around about now 💲💲💲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh ffs. What a selfish bleep choosing Mother’s Day to announce it. She never seems to think about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 5
Her announcement is cheesy, Tack by name tacky by nature. The Mama pj’s.... really?! I have nothing nice to say about the ugly greasy pair so will leave it there!!

Bet she’s in bloody meltdown cause John Lewis is closing for a while.

Also...
Does she make Mike by her all that stuff so she can pose with it ? Like the balloon etc... and I wondered the same about her 30th in Vegas, with all the balloons etc

Reactions: 4
Lindsey is a funny one. She’s always nice and replies to messages so I don’t think she means no harm. But my god mike is an odd one. I find the whole baby announcement odd and cringe.. seeing as they wanted one for so long and struggled you’d think she’d be more mindful than announcing it on Mother’s Day I the most cringe worthy way!!!

Reactions: 8
I think I'll start enjoying her content a bit more now she's pregnant and not obsessed with calories/body image/being skinny. I am really happy for her that she's pregnant. But the level of cringe is unreal! She said in one post she bought a 'You're Going To Be A Daddy' box when they had only started trying? Tempting fait much? And the 'mummy' mug and Mrs Hinch style tat...oh it's too much...

I’m sorry.. they’re married and he has never cooked her a single meal? The first meal he has made her is a sandwich and crisps?

what an absolute doormat.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry.. they’re married and he has never cooked her a single meal? The first meal he has made her is a sandwich and crisps?

what an absolute doormat.

I thought the same.. then her story now.. “I let him wipe up as I cooked” you always cook you mug 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s just so naive!

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand either of them. They’re just so smug. She’ll be hoping John Lewis is back open for nursery furniture

So she’s just posted photos that she took on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.. so according to her:
- She woke up on Christmas Day and hasn’t come on her period.
- took a test, quickly whipped out a box that she had and told creepy mike
- went to her family’s and told them that she was FOUR WEEKS PREGNANT and took photos holding her belly!!

she is a bleeping lunatic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So she’s just posted photos that she took on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.. so according to her:
- went to her family’s and told them that she was FOUR WEEKS PREGNANT and took photos holding her belly!!

Wtf? 🙈

Reactions: 2

Tbf, I told my parents and in laws about my first pregnancy the same day we found out.
Second I wanted to savour it and that sadly ended in miscarriage, third I didn’t tell them till I miscarried.
Next time I want to keep it secret forever!!

It’s all too much for me though. I feel like she’s going to act like the only one who’s had a baby like many others do on Instagram!
For someone that took quite a while to fall pregnant when she desperately wanted to you’d think she would look at things differently...
But that might just be because of my history 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Tbf, I told my parents and in laws about my first pregnancy the same day we found out.
Second I wanted to savour it and that sadly ended in miscarriage, third I didn’t tell them till I miscarried.
Next time I want to keep it secret forever!!

It’s all too much for me though. I feel like she’s going to act like the only one who’s had a baby like many others do on Instagram!
For someone that took quite a while to fall pregnant when she desperately wanted to you’d think she would look at things differently...
But that might just be because of my history 🤷🏼‍♀️
So sorry to hear this, truly am. I had 5 miscarriages before my son, it doesn’t get easier but so worth the heartache. Sending you hope!
Lindsey is too much, tacky by name and nature! The poses are too much for me!!!

So sorry to hear this, truly am. I had 5 miscarriages before my son, it doesn’t get easier but so worth the heartache. Sending you hope!
Lindsey is too much, tacky by name and nature! The poses are too much for me!!!
Thank you! I just don’t think she realises the true struggles some people go through when it comes to pregnancy.
We all knew she was pregnant and only a matter of time before this all started but from the way she acted about becoming pregnant I was hoping it wouldn’t be as much.
The outfits are just something else too! Who has valentines and Easter pjs about your bump?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.