Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel as though you have been left short? I mean we had the pregnancy constantly rammed into us and all the perfection insta posts and now I feel like I need to see motherhood perfection posts 😂😂

Oh wait... They don't exist haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else feel as though you have been left short? I mean we had the pregnancy constantly rammed into us and all the perfection insta posts and now I feel like I need to see motherhood perfection posts 😂😂

Oh wait... They don't exist haha
I was actually looking forward to the posts and stories but nothing... I don’t get why she has such a high following?

Reactions: 4
That's a good point, I have no idea why I started following her 🤔

I wonder why such silence after the HUGE GIGANTIC, MASSIVE deal she made of being pregnant - very strange!

That's a good point, I have no idea why I started following her 🤔

I wonder why such silence after the HUGE GIGANTIC, MASSIVE deal she made of being pregnant - very strange!
The reality of a newborn is not as instagrammable as Linds would like. Mike jr is being a normal non- robot baby to her horror!

Reactions: 3
The reality of a newborn is not as instagrammable as Linds would like. Mike jr is being a normal non- robot baby to her horror!
When I had my baby the last thing I was interested in was social media, I was soaking it up but with the same token I never announced I was pregnant on social media either whereas she had 656566 photoshoots & a daily bump update! Just find it a bit strange but maybe she has realised it's not all sunshine & butterflies 🙃

Reactions: 6
So the long awaited birth story is finally here, a perfect home birth of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ha ha as soon as I saw it I came straight on here to see the comments
Smug doesn’t even cover it....
I laughed a lot at her getting in about the new sofa 🤣🤣

• Wow
I stopped at the bath with lavender candles and positive affirmations playing part 🙄
You mean that you didn’t read the bit about how her surges (not contractions 🙄) weren’t stronger than her because they were here or some such shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha ha as soon as I saw it I came straight on here to see the comments
Smug doesn’t even cover it....
I laughed a lot at her getting in about the new sofa 🤣🤣
As soon as I read the new sofa part I was like Tattle will have something to say

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she missed out the bit about him sleeping right through the night 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
My favourite bit was ‘the midwife said she wanted to examine me so I went for a wee then agreed’ why the need to say you went for a wee? I mean, is that integral to your birth story?!?
**Disclaimer, I did paraphrase but I think I got it more or less right**

• Haha
That must be a fake story. There’s no way someone would actually write that crap?! Literally the most patronising thing I’ve ever read. Not sure if she’s aware that a lot of the time things happen and you don’t get the perfect birth you hope for.

Those positive affirmations? WTF? proper enraged me. Condescending cow.

Reactions: 2