Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Someone gave Linda's address out? This is exactly what happens when half of lesbian TikTok has been in her bed🙄 I mean I absolutely don't condone it, especially not with kids in the house. But Linda only has herself to blame letting people she meets straight into her house 🙄

Reactions: 4

SC11

VIP Member
Do those kids ever go anywhere with her? She is never dressed! They must be bored stupid in that house all day. All you cam hear is her shouting at the kids or the dogs, poor things. It won't be long before the dog needs the vets and she will be begging for money, no doubt some people will send her some, because they are thick. I'm really surprised social services don't take a better look at her.

DellaC

VIP Member
Hannah has had a difficult week but she's brought every bit of it on herself, she has been a knob, no forward planning, no thoughts for her daughter and her privacy, stoned every day and expecting every fucker to pay for everything.
I've gone right off her and yes, she is a liar.

Today she said INFRONT OF HER DAUGHTER 'If I get my cat taken away I will kill myself'. WTF?

Bee678

Linda was just on tiktok live on about she had lost her account and she thinks she's a let down because she thought she was giving people the confident to go dentist and sort there own teeth out... Crying over an account come on now. Sort it out lol her whole life is all about tiktok

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
All they'd need to do is watch a live, th evidence is there for all to see. Gummy bear is raking it in.

DellaC

VIP Member
You are fucking kidding!!!
I'm not 🙄🙄

I've had to block Dani, I'm sick of seeing her on my FYP thinking she's it. I wonder what really happened with her and L...was it all a set up? Neither seem remotely bothered considering it was the romance of the year 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

pea_loves_thegoss

It’s took me a week to get through these threads 😂 Katie’s voice makes me ill can’t watch her so not much to say about her 🤢 love Hannah 😍 fuck knows who Riley is 🤷🏼‍♀️ And Linda I did like her I think 🤔 haven’t been able to watch over the past few days though it’s been cringey as fuck. Full on loved up in less than a week I’m embarrassed for them 😳😬

• Haha

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Like dani said she can't just sit and do nothing she got to be up and doing something. I could t sit in my bed all day drinking redbull smoking swearing shouting around my kids 😳😳!! In a relationship your meant to do stuff together go out enjoy things not lie around doing fuck all while the other person looks after your poor children.. thise kids want attention linda doesn't care about them all she cares about is tiktok herself and begging. She's going to be a laughing stock now cause everyone said it wouldn't last

Oh wow she's a div 😂😂😂😂

You don't spend 24.7 sweetie. 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

clare77

Well been reading this for a while! I’m related to the neigbour in question an the only reason he knew what was being said yesterday was because I watch the scummy tramp. She’s made that man’s life hell with her threats to throw boiling water on his face etc! Police was called on her an she admitted to lying about everything she says about him on live. Girl is a disgrace
Ahh we can see right thru her anyway. I feel sorry for her neighbours especially in the summer when her underwear is baking on the line I bet they have to keep their windows shut because of the pungent odour in the breeze lol

• Haha

clare77

Dogs not depressed or lonely frenchies just have an attitude an selective hearing. Just another way for her to scam money out of people. She Really is the lowest of low, there is genuine people out there that need help an shes begging for a puppy, unreal.
Yeah my female Frenchie is a little shit all you get is eyeballed and she doesn’t do anything I ask, just stubborn won’t even move out the way when you try get past 🤣Linda just wants a new puppy but instead of going and working and saving for it she wants to beg, borrow or steal to get one. She needs a reality check the silly mare

DellaC

VIP Member
I know @Gossip2021.. Getting ready for my 3rd night shift of the week and H has probably earned more than I will by begging 🤣 Linda has probably earned my monthly wage 🙄

So has Linda dumped Dani because she went out with friends? Is that the script? Surely there's more to it.

Mummyof3_84

looks like d has deleted her account wonder for how long though, l apparently has rang the dentist and they are helping her sort the teeth out, honestly think she needs to come off all socials clean her place and focus on her little ones and the smoking in the house is disgusting and in her kids room wtf I don't get how she can do that, she needs to have a hard look at her self and sort herself out, hate how she goes on about people begging and she's the worst for it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wasn’t too long ago she was cleanin the girls room an she found a pkt of pregab on floor she said oh dnt kniw where tbey came from. Wtf!! Why isn’t meds out of reach locked away. She is vile.

• Wow

DellaC

VIP Member
I’m shocked at how good her teeth actually look she’s gunna come back biting k going to slide in her dms again lol
Calm down. The teeth might be ok but they're attached to her. They won't rid her of her fishy minge or her dire personality 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
I’m holding myself back so much on this live, she makes me angry moaning all because she wants a puppy and some saddo is like ‘we can help you’ she’s openly said her gifts pay for her milk and bread! Now she wants 3 pets, 4 kids and a weed addiction, I’m dying to comment.

Reactions: 3