Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand how she’s not on social services radar. She totally disgusts me the way she just lies about on lives smoking like a chimney while her children are roundabout her. I watched a part of a live of them and there were 3 of f them smoking in her bedroom, her house and her kids stuff must be stinking. And as for the new girlfriend, wtf meets someone for the first time on Saturday and introduces the internet to her before her kids and there no way those kids should have met her already. Can you tell she riles me up🤣

Reactions: 6

DellaC

VIP Member
Oh shit, she found out my secret. I'm absolutely gutted. Yes guys, it's me. I'm very upset by all this emotional trauma.

Just incase you'd like to help my PayPal is:
[email protected]

Thanks guys 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mummyof3_84

💀💀💀

And now she had a mod putting out a 'statement' on her behalf 🤣🤣🤣 get a grip man, its just tik tok 🤣🤣🤣 go find a real life and live it. The mod saying this is not acceptable as its affecting Linda's children. Take some control, come off Tik Tok and stop exposing your children to this shit. If her children are affected there's only one person responsible 😒
Haha really what was the statement

That mod Abi who done the statement actually thinks it’s a job role aure she thinks she part of
The mafia. Sorry Abi do u think actually think anyone goin listen to u. Sit down an go an groom ur 25 cats. Linda has her own gob (an a big one at that) we all know she’s a mouthy sh!te. She playin the woe is me act AGAIN. funny she never names the ppl who sending these death threats haha oh yea bcz it didn’t happen. Hope Linda an danni have a brill weekend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

imfromtiktok

So L is taking a social media break this weekend but also D is all of a sudden very quiet and not been live from what I’ve seen either. That’s suspicious. That’s weird.
you know they are defo fingering this weekend 😂

her mods think they are the tiktok police 😂 someone give them a badge cos they will probs use it. U can’t ask any questions on her live without a mod capslocking ya with “NO PERSONAL QUESTIONS GUYS OR YOU WILL BE BLOCKED” fuck off cos u know I’ll just make another account to come back in the live 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
If she had her teeth in girls you are wrong to accuse her of smoking in her kids room! Her body might have been there but her mouth was next door but one 😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha

Renegade121

The whole gang are just equally as bad as each other. One will claim the moral high ground then trigger the other a few days later and the cycle goes on.

The whole H army and L army and K army is just a joke. They just bash off each other openly admitting they are getting gifts for travel for themselves or some other matey on the internet

the fans of each camp conveniently turn a blind eye to when there boss does it then jump down the others throats for it

gracie-may

Did anyone see Peachys video for Hannah yesterday? It’s so obvious she wants her and is trying to look seductive but she looks scary 😂
So scary! I really dislike peachy her voice goes through me and I don’t like Hannah anymore she is starting to annoy me now how is she affording to buy weed but is taking money of people all over social media because apparently she has no money!?

SC11

VIP Member
Oh my god....L saying on live..."at least I don't do drugs" who she kidding??

• Haha

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
So correct me if I'm wrong but she's claiming there's something wrong with her dog and it's suffering from being lonely because its disobedient? Doesn't look at her etc when calling her. Why would the dog pay any attention to her when she doesn't nothing for it,Apart from giving it food, she doesn't walk it, she doesn't do anything with the dog. So why would the dog have loyalties to her🙄🤔

My kids are disobedient,they never answer me or look at me when speaking.. I best have another child and hope the next ones different 🙄
I seen a screen recording earlier on my FYP of Linda having a pop at someone on her live because apparently she was mesnt to be getting a puppy for Lexi, but 'spiteful people' ruined it for her 🙄
She might take this as a lesson to keep her personal shit off TikTok 😂 she's upset alot of people who will get revenge!

DellaC

VIP Member
She'll be more bothered about the ££, her sheep will follow I'm sure.

Has she said when D is moving in? I will put money on her moving in February!!

And moving out in April 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Watching Hannahs live.

Peachy is a rude bitch ain't she?

Also it's very beggy today. I know Hannah needs help but her viewers are paying for her full move whilst she's smoking spliff after spliff 🙄 She has known about this move for weeks.

So people are paying for:
Removal Men/Van
Storage
Taxis
Food
Snacks

😳😳😳

• Wow

the cheek

VIP Member
I’m shocked at how good her teeth actually look she’s gunna come back biting k going to slide in her dms again lol

• Haha

pea_loves_thegoss

How embarrassed would you be if you put your “relationship” all over TikTok claiming they were “the one” and less than a week later your acting as if it never happened 😳😂 spent all that money on a train ticket to get fucked out after a night.. Dani is well shot if you ask me, get yourself a bird with no baggage 🤷🏼‍♀️😬😂

• Haha

pea_loves_thegoss

I need to get myself a life on TikTok 🤔 they seem to always have money or get it like that!! Twice H has had McDonald’s this week and now away to the chippy fs I could give up cooking 💃🏽😂 L was moaning she had no fags or redbull and within minutes the offers were coming in.. fags are ducking expensive no way would I! Seems the more “depressed” L feels the more she sits on tiktok 🤑 I have my depressed days and I’m sure many of yous do but I can’t even look at my phone never mind sit on a live to strangers 🤷🏼‍♀️😳

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
I feel for them kids though. Cause all she ever does is sit in bed having a fag or a spliff drinking redbull. Talking about shit literally 🤢🤢 while those kids defend for themselves.

Fair enough meet someone, but don't let them kids get involved straight away bit wrong In my eyes. It's nice to see Dani playing with the kids treating them etc... how long will this last though. How fast are they going? Too fast in my eyes... shouldn't rush things. Should take things slow. Giving up your job job move in with her and your life is a masstive step....

imfromtiktok

L telling everyone to go over to insta to report the guys account…. He said the best he could do was £1000 deposit then £200 a month for 10 months, she couldn’t afford the £1000 deposit so that says she ain’t gonna buy the pup so he sold the puppy which is perfectly allowed. So she slagged him off on tiktok and he found out so he’s tagged her in his story telling all breeders to put her on their blacklist 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart