Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
She'd better come fucking back....I've spent a very long time waiting to see these dentures!!!! 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10

DellaC

VIP Member
She hates her new teeth but she needs to look on the bright side, neiggggh payment was taken, they've neiiggghed them very quickly and she'll get lots of neigggghhh followers on OF... you know, the horsey types 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone start a H thread? title could be something along the lines of “hannah mcnally, peachy poo and the mod-ly crew, please spare some cash, all my daughter has to eat is micro mash”

• Haha
Reactions: 8

pea_loves_thegoss

Dani made £40...apparently it's going on the girls!! Does Linda declare all her money to DWP?
Think you know the answer to that one 😏

Wasn’t that long ago dani was saying she has her dream job ect and the girl she looks after is her best friend.. now she’s met Linda shes willing to leave someone she’s build a bond with and looked after behind for a bird she’s known all of 10 mins!! I thought I liked Linda but I’ve seen a different side to her this past week, gives me the ick 🤢. Fair enough gifts are there to be given but don’t ask for them 😳 and they battles they do, you can win by just tapping the screen for likes but dani and Linda “need” gifts! The embarrassment I feel is very real!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

DellaC

VIP Member
OK....Will do one now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

DellaC

VIP Member
Created this thread so KBs can be free for all her rubbish.

So luscious Linda the TT scrounger is madly in love after meeting her new love interest D, a few days ago.

A romance that blossomed on Tiktok and OF, she jumped off the train and straight into Linda's bed. The kids were introduced very quickly and D is already playing Mummy....which is good because their actual Mummy ignores them a lot.

All of this was shared and streamed on TikTok. D is seemingly loving the fame and is crazy about her little gummy bear, so crazy she would leave her whole life and move in with her.....after a weekend 🙄🙄

There's something amiss, something not quite right with the new love D, it'll all end in tears.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Weed is a drug you dafty twat😂😂

I work full time with 2 kids yes I have a nice house my kids have nice clothes nice car why!! Cause i get off my fucking arse and work for what I have ! If I wanted to sniff coke on the weekend so what I worked for that money! ( which I don't!!))Unlike her sits on her arse begging people for money fuck off you silly bitch!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
She disgusts me, a few people on here have said what a good mum she is 🤯🤯🤯
She is a vile sponging scruff and I bet her breath and fanny absolutely stink 🤣

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Desperate Dan.
Ok. Conspiracy theory. Danni was following K/L & H. Was always in their lives. Wanted to be in that gang. L was the vulnerable one so D pounced. Now D got what she wanted. Katie. Being involved in their life and their lives. Getting gifts, getting views and duels. Cause if she truly even liked L, she wouldn’t even turn to Katie. Danni’s goal was always going to be near Katie. Soon she won’t be working and will be a full time beg on here like her idol.

• Heart

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Wow have you seen... shes done a go found me for bloody dog! Apparently her dog eyes ain't good and the dog going deaf depressed so she wants to raise money to buy a new dog for her dog she's got now so her dog doesn't feel lonely 2k she wants!!.

Your dog is depressed cause you don't take the damn thing out for walk . That dogs eyes are probably fucked from all smoke going into her eyes..

• Haha
  • Wow

zoeshere

VIP Member
Her kids must think all there Christmases have come at once, someone actually sat playing with them and they’ve been to the park!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

anon20

VIP Member
Did anyone see Peachys video for Hannah yesterday? It’s so obvious she wants her and is trying to look seductive but she looks scary 😂

• Haha

SC11

VIP Member
That Abbie makes me laugh, I can't take her seriously. She has one of them faces you want to punch. The way she announced Linda's break from social media was hilarious!! Who do they think they are? It's just linda from telford!! No one cares!

• Haha

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the papers which came with the dog to prove she's kc registered? They are definitely fake papers! I haven't watched her today, it put me off when she was wiping the dogs dirty ass with a baby wipe on live,then putting the wipe on the table next to her 🤢 her fucking kids walking around the house and if it's got worms like she claims is normal then leaving it's shitty ass wipe at children's reach isn't good. Well regardless of worms, it's vile 😩
Has it stopped shitting in her hair yet?
Seen a few people asking yesterday about vaccinations and her reply was 'the kids can't wait to take her on the school run Monday, because she came vaccinated with proof' 😫 if the dog is only 8 weeks it hasn't had all it's injections making it safe to walk yet! She best start flashing her gash for more cash because her vet bills going to be hefty!!

• Sick

DellaC

VIP Member
Witch hunt babe....have you forgot to go to your anger management classes? Time of the month pet? I have no idea who you're venting at but there's no need.

LINDA IS NOT YOUR REAL LIFE FRIEND, SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AND NEVER WILL. SHE LETS YOU SEE WHAT SHE WANTS YOU TO SEE.

Tattle enables people to say how they feel about creators without being blocked, comments being deleted and wiped away.

Luscious Linda is a terrible mother. FACT.
She defrauds the benefits system. FACT.
She lies. FACT.
She begs money off vulnerable people. FACT.

Many people have mental health issues pet. They don't do all these things.

Now run along, you're not very welcome here.

(Come back when you've seen the light) xxxx

P.S. It was her ex who doxxed her address, you know the one she recorded letting a cat suck her nipple, then used the video against her when they split up. She got engaged to her after recording that.

Yeah. She has got MH problems 🙄🙄🙄

Oh she's gone....I look crackers now 🤣🤣🤣 Hope she's alright, bless her 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart