Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Sorry but whaaaat?? Linda had all that money and she's spent it already? She hat to borrow money off her mum??? Flipping new she would waste all of that. Now she's moaning she hasn't got no bacci sh she hat to borrow money off her mum for some..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

SC11

VIP Member
That video is so funny! It sounds like a death announcement!! It's just linda and it's just tik tok! It's not a big deal!! I'm sure tik tok will recover! This Abbie takes her role far too serious.

anon20

VIP Member
How is she going to afford their vet bills and food? That money ain’t going to last forever if she still has it. How is she walking them? Honestly I’m sick of irresponsible people like her just getting dogs Willy nilly when she can barely look after herself, it’s absolutely ridiculous.

the cheek

VIP Member
Them kids she has need her attention, not all these animals, she shoes more attention to the fkin dogs and not once has she ever taken them for a walk

• Heart

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Her daughter is wanting some attention and cuddles from her and she’s showing more attention to TikTok. People like her rule me up, get off TikTok and see to your kids😠

• Sad
  • Wow

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
She said the dog went for an MOT at the vets she's fine. Just underweight. I find it very strange how the guy she got it from drove 2 hours to drop the dog to her st no extra cost. By selling the dog for 700 he would be losing out on a considerable amount of money let alone dropping it off aswel.

She's very obsessed with the pukka pups, she's spent the last 10 minutes slagging him off. Then wonders why it backfires 😂😂

She said she's the queen of TikTok and she will have all the gifts 🤔😂 queen of drama

• Haha

SC11

VIP Member
The shame of Abbie on her live!! Begging!!
She should not be given a puppy, poor thing might end up in the washing machine like the kitten.

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Stoned be fucked. She looks off her rocker ! Does she ever fucking smile or does she always cry feeling sorry for herself.
Always feeling sorry for herself, what’s happened is she’s turned up late at the dentist and has expected them still to to see her but she’ll not say that part she’ll just blame the receptionist.

• Heart

zoeshere

VIP Member
There’s no way she took that puppy to the vets and there’s no way that pup is only 8 weeks old!

Dogs not depressed or lonely frenchies just have an attitude an selective hearing. Just another way for her to scam money out of people. She Really is the lowest of low, there is genuine people out there that need help an shes begging for a puppy, unreal.

Mummyof3_84

Yeah, complaining about her neighbour now, saying it’s not her fault she’s well spoken🤣🤣🤣🤣 pleaaaseeeee

That filter also looks awful on her
Not her fault haha she was shoutin out her window to him yday tellin him he had a small d!ck 😂

• Angry
  • Haha

SC11

VIP Member
stQUOTE="Mummyof3_84, post: 8162549, member: 304462"]
She made well over £100 last night off a lady within 5 min. When she gave her little performance

Yes you need declare only fans bcz pay tax. I only know this from some other creators who has said it.
[/QUOTE]

What a performance it was too!! She wasn't scared at all, it was all a big act! Then along comes Dani like a knight in shining armour!!
Why do her followers believe all the crap she comes out with? She soon cheered up though when people started gifting her, knowing that was working, she started the crying again and by magic....more gifts!!
Does she ever play with her kids or take them out?

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Has this lazy, scraggy, beggy fucker had a look at what is going on in the world? She is an absolute waste of oxygen.

Mummyof3_84

Please can someone find that statement abi have put up? Honestly her and the other one I can’t remember who it is Amy maybe? Honestly they are the worst😂
It’s on Linda’s page
Oh on Facebook? Thank you!
no babe TikTok

Oh see the weird cat woman number one mafia leader on Linda’s act doin a live. Hahaha ohhh these weirdos brighten up my day

• Haha

nh-11

I would say we should make a thread about Dani. But is there anything more to her than saying she’s not a clout chaser, “hi how are you” and doing battles whilst begging for gifts?

imfromtiktok

I love tiktoks new update because it lets us see “top viewer” last night when Dani was live wanting to battle everyone I clicked on it and there’s Linda in the top 3 viewers 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 was she watching her to see how much she can make to invite her down so she can buy her some skins and red bull 🤨

It’s the same pattern with Linda…. Cry on live about being the victim and depressed say she’s skint, get some gifts then does a bnm haul, then moans she’s skint again 👍

• Haha

Gossip girl 007

So she got people beg for her now for deposit for another dog. Wtf if not got the deposit then you not got funds. Who buys dog on payment plan!! 😂 These ppl crack me up just appreciate what already got. Get job that make you feel better. Be glad when gone for good L & Hannah just poor me everyday always wanting something. Donate to poor people lost homes left everything behind. Do something good for them stop thinking about bloody self all the time

They leave for a day or 2 come back all sad they all fall for bullshit. Money for her end of. she proper scammer. Dog just needs good exercise nice walks. She lucky if gets all kids to school. She needs good kick up arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart