Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pea_loves_thegoss

Danii has given Linda's number to someone and now then are messaging her hate. Of course....linda has now screen shotted their number..
I can't stand L , but I'm feeling a bit sorry for her...am I going soft?!
Defo going soft give yourself a shake 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

clare77

That video is so funny! It sounds like a death announcement!! It's just linda and it's just tik tok! It's not a big deal!! I'm sure tik tok will recover! This Abbie takes her role far too serious.
Oh for gods sake this is on par with the queens speech this palava 🤣

I bet this is all a ploy so all her fans worry and send over money so she can buy some bakky. We are onto you - you scruffy mare

• Haha

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
God got her mod on🤣🤣🤣 all depressed again why? Cause people can see she couldn't be having a pup!... that girl who's live now. Piss off!

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
H must've made over a grand this weekend and she's still asking but won't give out her own bank details, but is giving her mods' 🙄

We get it, it's tough but you have had all the support in the world. A 32 year old woman not even knowing how to turn washer taps off?😒 Tells me that she's always relied on people for everything.

Yesterday she went to Mcdonalds on her own, sat on live saying she felt hot and anxious, Peachy was in the box saying breath babe breath, you're doing amazing, (in her squeaky voice) and then Hannah went home and said to her daughter I've just had a panic attack in Mcdonalds. 🙈🙈 Talk about melodramatic.

This kid is another that's over exposed, she's had to grow up too fast, been taught no life skills and is now expelled from school and has MH problems. No fucking wonder 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Just clicked ok her live to see she's forcing tears out. I have no idea why she's crying, but going by comments in assuming because her dog is poorly... She wasn't giving a shit about the dog 2 days ago when she was trying to replace it before it's even died😩
People asking 'what can I do to help' stop fking funding her drug habit so she can afford to buy her own puppy, would be s good statlrt

• Haha

zoeshere

VIP Member
I would say we should make a thread about Dani. But is there anything more to her than saying she’s not a clout chaser, “hi how are you” and doing battles whilst begging for gifts?
I think Hannah needs one! Xx

anon20

VIP Member
She gives her address to everyone. I even have it. She’s a mess. Knocks me sick.
I’m crying at this comment🤣🤣 but I meant talk about tattle, apparently she’s ‘all over it’ and we’re saddos with no life according to her mods🤣
Linda, a thread was created for you so we didn’t have to talk about you in the K thread, please don’t feel special😂 feel grateful we aren’t associating you with the narc🤣

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
D is definitely loving this tik tok ‘fame’ they are forever duelling each other and we all know it’s purely for gifts. It’s a joke, people offering to put money in Ds PayPal for her to get to Ls next time. The people who are encouraging this move will be the people who will say ‘I knew there was something about her’ when it all goes tits up and L is playing the victim again.

• Heart

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
So she got people beg for her now for deposit for another dog. Wtf if not got the deposit then you not got funds. Who buys dog on payment plan!! 😂 These ppl crack me up just appreciate what already got. Get job that make you feel better. Be glad when gone for good L & Hannah just poor me everyday always wanting something. Donate to poor people lost homes left everything behind. Do something good for them stop thinking about bloody self all the time

They leave for a day or 2 come back all sad they all fall for bullshit. Money for her end of. she proper scammer. Dog just needs good exercise nice walks. She lucky if gets all kids to school. She needs good kick up arse.
She’s crying over wanting a designer puppy whilst what’s going on in Ukraine. She needs a reality check and should just be grateful for what she has, she wants a designer puppy then she needs to buy her designer puppy! Jeezo bigger things going on in the world where people can donate for a better cause. Doesn’t matter if she makes the funds doesn’t mean a breeder will be happy to give her one if their pups.

zoeshere

VIP Member
Her latest tik tok with the teeth filter. People in the comments not realising and thinking it’s her new teeth! Telling her how good they look! Hilarious 😆🤣🤣

• Haha

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
She said it's just underweight,but that's 'normal' because puppies get worms..
No Linda, it's normal to treat worms straight away so they don't loose weight 🙄

DellaC

VIP Member
I'M FUMMMMIIIING!

I will have to take my hat back now.

Wedding OFF!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm still a bit dubious that it isn't a sympathy ploy for the £££ and everything will be fine next week. Until next time 🤔🤔

• Haha

pea_loves_thegoss

Linda hates the fact dani has became popular and is likeable! L was moaning earlier that D is on tiktok going live with people getting gifts ect but is that not what L does 🤷🏼‍♀️ Swear she’s blind to the shit she does. Mind you I don’t get why dani needs to go on TT for gifts but if people want to send them then that’s their choice, not me though I’ll keep my money thanks 🙄

SC11

VIP Member
Anyone else think that Puppy doesn't have much energy? It's not acting how I would expect a young puppy to act. It just seems to have no energy at all. I hope it's OK. I've had a young puppy and it was full of mischief and energy. It's very worrying

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Aw, noticed she removed the GFM link, did she not get any donations 🙄

What a spiteful horrible bitch, people in the world dying and living with newborn babies in bomb shelters through no fault, can't even provide a single nappy for their children, and old Linda's out here thinking a GFM for a f*#*#*g dog she will only neglect again is acceptable 😳if she packed in all the drugs she smokes and adds the money to her gift money, she would have a puppy in no time.
Scavvy bint.

• Heart
  • Haha

pixelsdream

VIP Member
She’s putting a deposit 💵 n another one 🙈 saying she’s going to be breeding them! 😡
When she got the frenchie she said she’d never breed her dogs!
Absolutely disgusting, hope she realises there's new rules regarding breeding, she has to get each puppy microchipped before they go to new homes but we know she won't do that

• Heart