Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC11

VIP Member
You hit the nail on the head there NorthernCat. I understand she hasn't had the best start to life herself, but she has no ambition, no drive to want to change the same outcome for her kids.
I study at Uni full time and work 25 hours per week, I clean and cook for my kids and i also have poor mental health. Both of my kids are autistic and fuck me life is hard, but sitting around doing fuck all is not an option at all. I strive to give me kids the best i possibly can in life so that they too will have the same outlook, that you have to work if you want good outcomes in life.
I understand that not everyone can work, but Linda has no reason as to why she can't get a job and move off the bed, get dressed and contribute to society. She might get more respect then. All she knows is a life of scrounging, smoking weed, drama and neglect. It's quite sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
She never spends time with her youngster she's always on her own and she wonders why she moans. Cause she wants her mums attention. But so called mummy hasn't got time for kids . Tiktok comes first spilf redbull and begging

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Desperate Danni is going to roll this over for at least another month. Thing is L needs to stop biting and D will be left with nothing. And that friend was spot on. You cannot come for someone about something you yourself are doing. All these Tiktokers are absolute hypocrites. She leaked my number so I’ve leaked her. She’s bullying me but I’ve done it to her. I mean, I stopped watching the soaps years ago and it feels like I’ve found an amazing replacement. My life is somewhat boring - work/sleep/eat/shit repeat so having these immature, entitled begs that cause absolute carnage is just joyful for me. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

imfromtiktok

That deanna is well sly. She is up Linda’s arse and jumping from live to live trying to be besties with everyone.
Peachy is alright, she just says it how it is and Hannah does too.
As for the whole L saga she needs to get a hobby or a part time job. Maybe she could be a mattress tester for dreams 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Mummyof3_84

So Katie’s in Linda’s live. How long do we think till they official again. What happened to l been terrified of L. Hahaha pairs of knobs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Well been reading this for a while! I’m related to the neigbour in question an the only reason he knew what was being said yesterday was because I watch the scummy tramp. She’s made that man’s life hell with her threats to throw boiling water on his face etc! Police was called on her an she admitted to lying about everything she says about him on live. Girl is a disgrace

• Wow

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
It's like when apparently the dog shat in her hair while she sleeping at night. She only washed half her hair not all of it.
Why is that pup sleeping in a bed anyways? To small to be able to jump down to go to the toilet. Should be starting to house train. She's absolutely disgusting. .. how can she afford all these puppy bills and what that puppy needs if she cant afford the small things those kids I feel so sorry for.

• Sick

pea_loves_thegoss

This whole dani Linda thing makes me cringe so bad, their TikTok videos kissing 😳😬 imagine sticking the tongue in and touching the gum. I’d die!!! Very convenient Linda’s address got leaked and now dani is going back sooner than planned 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha

imfromtiktok

Frenchies are known for being stubborn and lazy. So when you call your dog and they don’t look at you it’s cos they can’t be arsed with you. The dog needs walking daily it’s as simple as that. The dog cba doing anything. Linda needs to stop self diagnosing her dog for sympathy and money! She can’t even be arsed to give herself basic hygiene let alone care for another dog!

• Haha

SC11

VIP Member
Poor Lexi doesn't want a baby, she wants a walk, the right nutrition, not to enhale smoke, a calm environment. This poor puppy will shit everywhere and pee everywhere and she won't look after it properly. Who the hell has agreed to give her a puppy?! She couldn't afford her own paint last week, now she can afford a puppy!! Wake up people!

Reactions: 4

DellaC

VIP Member
H has foundation on her coat. Someone has just offered to buy her a new one.

I'm going to work now. Considering handing my notice in and living the life of riley like these beggy scruffs! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

clare77

She leaves social media like she’s leaving a soap 😂😂! Just need the eastenders theme tune over the video. She will be back in a few days crying and begging for money again! Different week, same old poop with Linda the massive influencer 😂
The nation is in mourning have some respect 😂

• Haha

Mummyof3_84

What??? No way!!!! That's hilarious!! D on Tiktok too much!!! The irony!

Sat watching D on live battling, it's so wrong..."come on guys send me one more" " come on send me more" like wtf. I hate it! Easy to take advantage of people who are easy manipulated.
I've gone right off D! She's turning into L
Me too. I feel embarrassed jst watching. But after seeing DHB this weekend I see why they beg they make fortune. I’ll never understand why ppl give strangers money would u randomly walk up to stranger an randomly hand them
Money.