Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L just on live talking to D like crap.. wonder how long this lasts. Kids being yelled at whilst she lays in bed

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hannah was saying the other night that she doesn't agree on what Linda us doing meeting a stranger then bringing them back while the kids was there she said none if her business but she said it isn't right..

You can tell they get lots of money from gifts cause she wouldn't get moody if she doesn't win the poxy battle.. she get sent 100'a a day but yet still cries when she hasn't got no money... she spends it all on herself. Those poor kids always go without. She's never around them smokes in the same room as her kids and in their bedroom absolutely disgusting I smoke but I never smoke in my house let alone around my children and their bedroom

Linda and dani won't last what do ever. Dani will get fed up soon

Whats happening on dani live. ?

Reactions: 2
Witch hunt babe....have you forgot to go to your anger management classes? Time of the month pet? I have no idea who you're venting at but there's no need.

LINDA IS NOT YOUR REAL LIFE FRIEND, SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AND NEVER WILL. SHE LETS YOU SEE WHAT SHE WANTS YOU TO SEE.

Tattle enables people to say how they feel about creators without being blocked, comments being deleted and wiped away.

Luscious Linda is a terrible mother. FACT.
She defrauds the benefits system. FACT.
She lies. FACT.
She begs money off vulnerable people. FACT.

Many people have mental health issues pet. They don't do all these things.

Now run along, you're not very welcome here.

(Come back when you've seen the light) xxxx

P.S. It was her ex who doxxed her address, you know the one she recorded letting a cat suck her nipple, then used the video against her when they split up. She got engaged to her after recording that.

Yeah. She has got MH problems 🙄🙄🙄

Oh she's gone....I look crackers now 🤣🤣🤣 Hope she's alright, bless her 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did you see the post she wrote? Jeezus the little love needs an anger management course. Anyway she's been deleted! Just goes to show how deluded Linda's followers are!

Did you see the post she wrote? Jeezus the little love needs an anger management course. Anyway she's been deleted! Just goes to show how deluded Linda's followers are!
Oh I didn't, I actually thought L had said it on live, sorry lol. However you are right though.

The whole gang are just equally as bad as each other. One will claim the moral high ground then trigger the other a few days later and the cycle goes on.

The whole H army and L army and K army is just a joke. They just bash off each other openly admitting they are getting gifts for travel for themselves or some other matey on the internet

the fans of each camp conveniently turn a blind eye to when there boss does it then jump down the others throats for it

Reactions: 5
Exactly.
Now Miss Katie making out she is some kind of Saint on her live, telling people to go over the another lady who is on live now, people pay paling her and gifting.
And of course its all Katie's doing.
She is such a kind hearted person. Not! There is something for her in this.

Exactly.
Now Miss Katie making out she is some kind of Saint on her live, telling people to go over the another lady who is on live now, people pay paling her and gifting.
And of course its all Katie's doing.
She is such a kind hearted person. Not! There is something for her in this.
That young girl Yvonne is it? Needs to be looked into. Something isn't right with her, she is another lier. Making out she is 18, when she is 17 makes you wonder what lies she has been sprouting

Last edited:
That Yvonne doesn't sound right in the head. She got problems. App shes lied about having a baby and baby died or something! And Katie licking her arse at the moment too... probably try and get into her head now aswell..

What happened last night with linda I fell asleep. I saw Dani in the train and then she went

Btw should Linda even be allowed to have someone stay at her house? I’m assuming she gets her rent paid for her. Might be different down there but here in Scotland if you claim/live on your own and get housing benefit then you can’t have someone stay over/live at your house 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ My bad if I let that slip 🤭

If they find out someone staying with her. Her rent will stop.

Wow Linda is so grumpy cause she doesn't get her own way. The way she speaks to Daniel is absolutely disgusting..both begging..

Btw should Linda even be allowed to have someone stay at her house? I’m assuming she gets her rent paid for her. Might be different down there but here in Scotland if you claim/live on your own and get housing benefit then you can’t have someone stay over/live at your house 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ My bad if I let that slip 🤭
People assume in the UK you can only stay for 3 nights a week, when in fact they look more at where their stuff is more than anything. But yeah they do usually say 3 nights a week is classed as living with someone.

Looks like both L accounts have been banned, she was on them not long ago, just gone back to watch and her accounts have gone, ive not been blocked checked my other tik tok accounts 🙊

Looks like both L accounts have been banned, she was on them not long ago, just gone back to watch and her accounts have gone, ive not been blocked checked my other tik tok accounts 🙊
I can still see one of her accounts?

That Yvonne doesn't sound right in the head. She got problems. App shes lied about having a baby and baby died or something! And Katie licking her arse at the moment too... probably try and get into her head now aswell..

What happened last night with linda I fell asleep. I saw Dani in the train and then she went
Think she is already in her head.
And oh god really. Mind boggles.