Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah apparently she rang the same company she's with now that has a job going by Linda's so she's taking the job and moving in with her . She said shes gone home for a few weeks to sort things out ... speak to her family. You wiuld think she would of spoken to her family before brpadcasting it all over tiktok ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. what she was crying cause her account gone? More like she's crying cause she won't get money out of people now.. does she have a nother account now?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah apparently she rang the same company she's with now that has a job going by Linda's so she's taking the job and moving in with her . She said shes gone home for a few weeks to sort things out ... speak to her family. You wiuld think she would of spoken to her family before brpadcasting it all over tiktok ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. what she was crying cause her account gone? More like she's crying cause she won't get money out of people now.. does she have a nother account now?
Haha that's exactly right. She was on her back up or something. And wow really D needs to actually see through L because L is just taking her for granted. Did you see the first live when L and D first met? Like the drinks they was getting off people and stuff like that, proper begs both of them tbh. Disgusting

Reactions: 2
Itโ€™s funny how Linda apparently noticed Dani ages ago and showed no interest whatsoever ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well that will duck with miss beggy pants benefits ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
Created this thread so KBs can be free for all her rubbish.

So luscious Linda the TT scrounger is madly in love after meeting her new love interest D, a few days ago.

A romance that blossomed on Tiktok and OF, she jumped off the train and straight into Linda's bed. The kids were introduced very quickly and D is already playing Mummy....which is good because their actual Mummy ignores them a lot.

All of this was shared and streamed on TikTok. D is seemingly loving the fame and is crazy about her little gummy bear, so crazy she would leave her whole life and move in with her.....after a weekend ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

There's something amiss, something not quite right with the new love D, it'll all end in tears.
I think Linda has been banned

D is definitely loving this tik tok โ€˜fameโ€™ they are forever duelling each other and we all know itโ€™s purely for gifts. Itโ€™s a joke, people offering to put money in Ds PayPal for her to get to Ls next time. The people who are encouraging this move will be the people who will say โ€˜I knew there was something about herโ€™ when it all goes tits up and L is playing the victim again.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg she is trying to get her kid begging on tt for her now! What an absolute scummer!! Sure she went to the same parenting school as Lucy rose and her lot ๐Ÿคข

Jesus Christ the scrounging has rubbed off on Dani earlier than I expected! Saying sheโ€™s not using Linda and even paid for her own train ticket etc, and in the next breath begging for gifts on tiktok to battle Linda and putting her Paypal in her bio ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I donโ€™t know why sheโ€™s wanting to move so quickly because all they do is sit in different rooms battling on tiktok!
Dani seems very bothered about appearances.
Whatโ€™s even weirder is Dani was in Katieโ€™s live earlier watching ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
What's she doing? I can't watch ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
She was duelling that Dani and her kid was there dani said about winning as she takes him to get his hair cut and Minecraft Linda jumped straight in with โ€œyes so will I if I get a big one!โ€ ๐Ÿ™„ so he then was cheering his mum on ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hannah is going off her tits, they've all gone in her live saying it's her ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Hannah called Linda 'a weird little girl' ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Doxxing is not cool! But no Linda is playing the sad little girl act and talking in a baby voice very well ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Dani seems sensible and telling her to report it and Linda making excuses not too. Like protect your kids!!!

How bloody crazy, I wanted a peaceful night on tiktok and all there now is drama lol

• Haha