Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Dani is going back to Linda's tomorrow just incase something happens. Someone has paypal Dani half of her ticket which is 90 quid. Oh my the beggers are back at it!!!

Why would Dani even accept that? She works full time and lives with family. That is shocking and goes to show she's a big a twit as her gummy bear!

Reactions: 2
Omg, I thought that too why would Dani accept it, taking off people that might need it most. Awful tbh.

Danni is now saying she can't afford 90quid tickets twice when she's going back up there next week, for 1) she might aswell stay there if she's going up again tomorrow. 2) why she begging 3) wtf lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Seems like i was wrong. They make a perfect couple 🤣

Only problem is Linda doesn't look at her the way she looked at Katie, she still loves Katie and Dani is no replacement.

It's also VERY convenient that where she works has a service near Linda with a job going.

She's a bullshitter.

Reactions: 1
Makes you laugh doesn't it, Katie is live now going crazy with everyone blaming her

Seems like i was wrong. They make a perfect couple 🤣

Only problem is Linda doesn't look at her the way she looked at Katie, she still loves Katie and Dani is no replacement.

It's also VERY convenient that where she works has a service near Linda with a job going.

She's a bullshitter.

Yessss someone else sees it too. She doesn’t act witu danni how she did with Katie. Danni is a pawn to wind k up. She’s using her.

Reactions: 1
Yessss someone else sees it too. She doesn’t act witu danni how she did with Katie. Danni is a pawn to wind k up. She’s using her.
Definitely. It isn't that long ago since the 'engagement' to K and she'd still run back to her and slap the ring back on her finger. The ranting, raving and crying the past few weeks shows this. She ain't over her and Dani is way to soft, she's going to be used and walked all over.

I wonder if Dani's family have watched any of Linda's lives', surely they wish better for their daughter? Seen them on some of her vids and they seem normal.

If she was mine I'd lock her in her bleeping bedroom 🤣🤣🤣

Damn what did I miss last night 😂😂😂😂
Someone was spamming Linda's address in her chat, Dani was like Prince Charming and was going to buy Linda a Ring (doorbell 🤣), somehow that turned into a welfare check but the full time worker who boasts she's loaded and lives at home doesn't have enough £££ so one of Linda's sheep has paid half (🙊🙈).
Then a load of the sheep went into Hannahs live saying she'd doxxed Linda, she definitely hasn't so they went and blamed Katie, she definitely has 🤣

That's as much as I know because I'd reached my capacity of being able to deal with absolute fuckwits 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Like that girl hannah said. Linda is scared to be lonely she wants someone to love her. And that dani is all about numbers and views... how can she not afford a door bell when she works full time lives at home... God help her when she goes and lives with Linda she'll be taking evert penny she has for take aways redbull weed and fags.

These people who give strangers money are absolutely idiots why like why???!!

Reactions: 3
This whole dani Linda thing makes me cringe so bad, their TikTok videos kissing 😳😬 imagine sticking the tongue in and touching the gum. I’d die!!! Very convenient Linda’s address got leaked and now dani is going back sooner than planned 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What linda address got leaked? By who? That's a low blow should never ever do that doesn't matter what anyone has done.. there's children living there.!!

Dani doesn't look happy this morning.

What linda address got leaked? By who? That's a low blow should never ever do that doesn't matter what anyone has done.. there's children living there.!!

Dani doesn't look happy this morning.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Linda was behind it to get dani back to hers 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I can't believe these battles that they are doing! Why do people gift??
Linda doesn't move from her bed all day! Those poor kids. Why would Dani want to go and spend all day in the bed with Linda? It's bizarre!! Dani is starting to annoy me now, she seems desperate to prove to Linda that she is the one! Linda doesn't seem too arsed about her.
Apparently Dani is going to give the money for the train tickets back...yeah right!!
It's all gonna end in disaster! No way will they be together longer than a month!

No way was that Hannah who doxed her address, that is definitely an action Katie would do!

Hannah was on live when it happened 🙂 You could also tell by her reaction it definitely wasn't her.

Dani has slid into the begging and accepting gifts role very nicely. Bet Linda makes more begging vulnerable people for money than Dani does working full time. Scary that Dani supposedly works with vulnerable people with MH problems, just like those she is fleecing.

There's no way anyone in their right mind would send large amounts of money to Internet beggars unless they had MH or LD.

They are 100% preying in the vulnerable and it makes my piss fizz.

Bet Linda is on benefits of all kinds too!

Reactions: 3