Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linda was just on live and dani was commenting saying Linda I’m not a bad person. People were saying don’t do this all over tik tok

Maybe this is all a set up so we think they have split up! Wouldn't put it past cunning Linda!
Lesbian tik tok is full of drama!
Yes I think so too. Just seen a video of a screen recording and D is in the back. On Linda's live.

Linda was just on live and dani was commenting saying Linda I’m not a bad person. People were saying don’t do this all over tik tok
Oh

She's not one bit upset, she either never gave a shite or its all a bluff for £££

Reactions: 1
Hannah said give it a week and I don’t think they even lasted that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's got some motherfucking weird followers. #lindasfamily in their bio

• Haha
Something is off about that Jess, she seems unhinged! And a big tit stirrer

I've missed what's Jess done today?

Is it the same Jess who is pals with Katie and was having a go at Linda over the seizure business?

I've just seen. She's a clout chaser, last time I saw her she was screaming at Linda and texting Katie. She's a knobber 😆😆😆

I've missed what's Jess done today?

Is it the same Jess who is pals with Katie and was having a go at Linda over the seizure business?
Jess went in on N live in the box with L and D and she was sticking up for Katie, something was said not sure what but today she said she couldn't believe she feel for K lies, she apologise for being a cow and admitted she was wrong, now she hate k and like L 😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
So I don't thin L and D are together anymore hahaha lasted long. People are asking about Dani and now people are replying back ' no personal questions'... Hmm

They are cos they’re in each others lives but there was obviously some drama between them earlier.
ALREADY! 🙄 not much of a honeymoon period is it? 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I saw that, are you watching? Because Dani said hey and Linda's ignoring all her comments.. I dunno strange behaviour