Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dani made £40...apparently it's going on the girls!! Does Linda declare all her money to DWP?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hannah was on live when it happened 🙂 You could also tell by her reaction it definitely wasn't her.

Dani has slid into the begging and accepting gifts role very nicely. Bet Linda makes more begging vulnerable people for money than Dani does working full time. Scary that Dani supposedly works with vulnerable people with MH problems, just like those she is fleecing.

There's no way anyone in their right mind would send large amounts of money to Internet beggars unless they had MH or LD.

They are 100% preying in the vulnerable and it makes my piss fizz.

Bet Linda is on benefits of all kinds too!
It isn’t Hannah’s style, I’ve followed her for ages and she just isn’t the type. She would think of the kids before doing something that vile.
Dani is loving all these gifts etc, maybe she does belong with Linda🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t surprise me if Linda was behind it to get dani back to hers 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
Linda said her own address on live months ago, sure it was when she was sorting sorting taxi out with Kim. It then conveniently got "leaked" again not long after that and people called her out on putting it out there herself, she went berserk and denied it of course 🤣

Reactions: 3
Like that girl hannah said. Linda is scared to be lonely she wants someone to love her. And that dani is all about numbers and views... how can she not afford a door bell when she works full time lives at home... God help her when she goes and lives with Linda she'll be taking evert penny she has for take aways redbull weed and fags.

These people who give strangers money are absolutely idiots why like why???!!
The amount of gifts she got last night when cryin was ridiculous. Some girl must of sent her well over £100 worth of gifts in space of 5 min. She knows exactly what’ she’s doing, act scared fake cry an the gifts come in.

• Wow
What linda address got leaked? By who? That's a low blow should never ever do that doesn't matter what anyone has done.. there's children living there.!!

Dani doesn't look happy this morning.
Linda probably got someone to leak it herself so Dani rushes back down to protect her 🤦‍♀️

Dani made £40...apparently it's going on the girls!! Does Linda declare all her money to DWP?
Think you know the answer to that one 😏

Wasn’t that long ago dani was saying she has her dream job ect and the girl she looks after is her best friend.. now she’s met Linda shes willing to leave someone she’s build a bond with and looked after behind for a bird she’s known all of 10 mins!! I thought I liked Linda but I’ve seen a different side to her this past week, gives me the ick 🤢. Fair enough gifts are there to be given but don’t ask for them 😳 and they battles they do, you can win by just tapping the screen for likes but dani and Linda “need” gifts! The embarrassment I feel is very real!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is what I’m thinking, wouldn’t these gifts affect her benefits? Like are they classed as earnings? Same as when she had OF, do you pay tax on that?

This is what I’m thinking, wouldn’t these gifts affect her benefits? Like are they classed as earnings? Same as when she had OF, do you pay tax on that?
I'm reporting her to DWP!

Yes she needs to declare it as unearned income. I've reported her now for benefit fraud.

Last edited:
All they'd need to do is watch a live, th evidence is there for all to see. Gummy bear is raking it in.

Reactions: 4
All they'd need to do is watch a live, th evidence is there for all to see. Gummy bear is raking it in.
I made sure to give them all her tik tok accounts! I'm sure DWP can look into your bank account too.

Someone gave Linda's address out? This is exactly what happens when half of lesbian TikTok has been in her bed🙄 I mean I absolutely don't condone it, especially not with kids in the house. But Linda only has herself to blame letting people she meets straight into her house 🙄

Reactions: 4
Someone gave Linda's address out? This is exactly what happens when half of lesbian TikTok has been in her bed🙄 I mean I absolutely don't condone it, especially not with kids in the house. But Linda only has herself to blame letting people she meets straight into her house 🙄

Exactly!!!

Chelsea (evilqueen) was saying she could make more than £100 a day in gifts! I bet Linda makes a fair whack....especially when she turns on the waterworks.

Last night I was watching Hannah, her mums evicting her and Sophia, she is going to be placed in temp accommodation and you could see just by looking at her she was scared. She said she didn't get paid until the middle of Feb and I genuinely felt like sending her a few bob to help, I still might because it didn't seem scammy or beggy, but sometimes we all need a little help. But the scammers like Linda, like Katie, like that thing Lucy will never EVER get a penny of my hard earned cash. They probably earn more a day on TT than some nursed make on the wards. It's madness.

Last edited:
Exactly!!!

Chelsea (evilqueen) was saying she could make more than £100 a day in gifts! I bet Linda makes a fair whack....especially when she turns on the waterworks.

Last night I was watching Hannah, her mums evicting her and Sophia, she is going to be placed in temp accommodation and you could see just by looking at her she was scared. She said she didn't get paid until the middle of Feb and I genuinely felt like sending her a few bob to help, I still might because it didn't seem scammy or beggy, but sometimes we all need a little help. But the scammers like Linda, like Katie, like that thing Lucy will never EVER get a penny of my hard earned cash. They probably earn more a day on TT than some nursed make on the wards. It's madness.
I was on that live of Hannah’s as well, she’s to be out on Monday and doesn’t get any money till the following Monday. People wanted to put money into her PayPal but she said she’d be ok bless her, I’d be scared too if I’m honest and if I had the money I’d happily help her out! She’s the only one I’ve watched that doesn’t ask for gifts the rest plead poverty every chance they get!!

I was on that live of Hannah’s as well, she’s to be out on Monday and doesn’t get any money till the following Monday. People wanted to put money into her PayPal but she said she’d be ok bless her, I’d be scared too if I’m honest and if I had the money I’d happily help her out! She’s the only one I’ve watched that doesn’t ask for gifts the rest plead poverty every chance they get!!
I agree. You could just see her trying to be brave and I know all this isn't easy with her EUPD, so she is doing well. I don't really talk in her lives, they're a bit cliquey so that's what put me off.

Her pal P isn't shy of asking, seen her asking a few times, asking Hannah for duels as she need the money 🙄. That puts me off too!

Think you know the answer to that one 😏

Wasn’t that long ago dani was saying she has her dream job ect and the girl she looks after is her best friend.. now she’s met Linda shes willing to leave someone she’s build a bond with and looked after behind for a bird she’s known all of 10 mins!! I thought I liked Linda but I’ve seen a different side to her this past week, gives me the ick 🤢. Fair enough gifts are there to be given but don’t ask for them 😳 and they battles they do, you can win by just tapping the screen for likes but dani and Linda “need” gifts! The embarrassment I feel is very real!!
She made well over £100 last night off a lady within 5 min. When she gave her little performance

Yes you need declare only fans bcz pay tax. I only know this from some other creators who has said it.

• Angry
stQUOTE="Mummyof3_84, post: 8162549, member: 304462"]
She made well over £100 last night off a lady within 5 min. When she gave her little performance

Yes you need declare only fans bcz pay tax. I only know this from some other creators who has said it.
[/QUOTE]

What a performance it was too!! She wasn't scared at all, it was all a big act! Then along comes Dani like a knight in shining armour!!
Why do her followers believe all the crap she comes out with? She soon cheered up though when people started gifting her, knowing that was working, she started the crying again and by magic....more gifts!!
Does she ever play with her kids or take them out?

• Haha

What a performance it was too!! She wasn't scared at all, it was all a big act! Then along comes Dani like a knight in shining armour!!
Why do her followers believe all the crap she comes out with? She soon cheered up though when people started gifting her, knowing that was working, she started the crying again and by magic....more gifts!!
[/QUOTE]
Bcz her @fans” are #lindasfamily it a joke. She doesn’t do anythin with them kids. Feeds them crap an left to own devices.

[/QUOTE]
No that’s what dani is for 🤷🏼‍♀️

I agree. You could just see her trying to be brave and I know all this isn't easy with her EUPD, so she is doing well. I don't really talk in her lives, they're a bit cliquey so that's what put me off.

Her pal P isn't shy of asking, seen her asking a few times, asking Hannah for duels as she need the money 🙄. That puts me off too!
I’ve commented a couple times and she has acknowledged them but I do get what you mean by cliquey! Yeah I noticed last night she said just put money in her PayPal because Hannah won’t say she needs help. Could never bring myself to go on social media and ask for money no matter how skint I was, the shame 😳😬😂😂😂

Last edited:
See I don't mind Hannah, I don't talk in any lives just watch for drama😂 but I feel sorry for Hannah having to leave house on Monday. If I had the money id help her too, it wouldn't go to K,L or D lol, Linda was claiming that she was stopping smoking weed tomorrow and by tonight everything will be gone out of her house. Yeah by Monday we'll see her smoking a joint😂 she's full of lies is that girl .

See I don't mind Hannah, I don't talk in any lives just watch for drama😂 but I feel sorry for Hannah having to leave house on Monday. If I had the money id help her too, it wouldn't go to K,L or D lol, Linda was claiming that she was stopping smoking weed tomorrow and by tonight everything will be gone out of her house. Yeah by Monday we'll see her smoking a joint😂 she's full of lies is that girl .
Apparently the current love of her life has encouraged her to get a job 😂

• Haha