Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's still got one account but it's now private but before she changed it she's deleted anything with d init and her info

She's read here and is shitting herself that we are going to grass her up to DWP for having her begging buddy D there!

Reactions: 2
What’s happened with her and Dani? She’s taken her out of her profile and no mention of her? 🤔
Did Linda write a post on here?

Reactions: 1
The way Linda speaks to dani is absolutely disgusting... I wouldn't be able to stick that and how lazy linda is... does she ever get out of thay bedm bet it absolutely stinks! . They won't last.

Shes taken all her posts down of D!!! Surely there's no more drama?? Unless it's to make people think they've split up

it's probably just so people think they have split up think d needs to get away fast

Reactions: 3
it's probably just so people think they have split up think d needs to get away fast
She is now single on Facebook too! She was married to Dani earlier! Probably so DWP can't get any evidence!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way Linda speaks to dani is absolutely disgusting... I wouldn't be able to stick that and how lazy linda is... does she ever get out of thay bedm bet it absolutely stinks! . They won't last.
I couldn't believe the way she speaks to her, hopefully Dani seen sense, she seems a lovely girl.

What’s happened with her and Dani? She’s taken her out of her profile and no mention of her? 🤔
Did Linda write a post on here?
It actually might of been Linda thinking back yo the post but I assumed it was one of her followers.
It was a rant at us, saying we're keyboard warriors and to get in her box if we're brave enough and the rest of it said how perfect Linda is. So I guess it could've been her 🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 2
It actually might of been Linda thinking back yo the post but I assumed it was one of her followers.
It was a rant at us, saying we're keyboard warriors and to get in her box if we're brave enough and the rest of it said how perfect Linda is. So I guess it could've been her 🧐🧐🧐
Oh that makes sense now.
I bet it was.
And I have just noticed your photo lol. I have got new glasses lol

Oh I missed that! Has anyone got a screenshot?🤣

I honestly don’t understand how she’s not on social services radar. She totally disgusts me the way she just lies about on lives smoking like a chimney while her children are roundabout her. I watched a part of a live of them and there were 3 of f them smoking in her bedroom, her house and her kids stuff must be stinking. And as for the new girlfriend, wtf meets someone for the first time on Saturday and introduces the internet to her before her kids and there no way those kids should have met her already. Can you tell she riles me up🤣
I’m sure ss took her kids once and she fought to get them back, and I’m sure there is an older one not in her care.
Last week H and L were friends, mind you that circle constantly fall out with each other (and then fall into bed with each other lol)
Does H have a child ?

Maybe this is all a set up so we think they have split up! Wouldn't put it past cunning Linda!
Lesbian tik tok is full of drama!