Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have different cats and a dog before? Maybe she surrendered them to get new ones. She doesn't seem the type to hold onto things too long. And it's not good for the kids to see that you just get rid of an animal to get a new one. Not to be mean, but I don't think she is fully there herself and her husband saw her coming a mile away when he got with her. I'd say he has an easy life. Wonder where did they meet? He seems older than her aswell.
She had a big dog that seemed very boisterous, she wasn’t able to walk it on her own. Then she got a little terrier type dog. I think they had the adult cat all along, she used to have videos up of the husband using the massage gun on the cat, and the cat loving it.

i think she said before that they used to work together and he asked her out. I don’t think he’s that much older than her. She hasn’t really shared enough of him to know what he’s like, she’s always going on about how he saved her. I do hope he is good to her and the kids.
---
Who is this Sabrina?
she has had so many page changes at this stage that I wouldn’t know where to direct you, she literally changes her page name every week! I think her most recent is something like Sabrina’s food vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Did Lou Lou just say she's wrecked after town? With work and everything? Excuse me? Work? What work? πŸ€”πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please now.... Big plans coming in April with yet again another new page πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜…
Iv grown to absolutely dislike her. I actually can't deal with her trying to speak. It's tragic. The poor kids, my god someone take her fkn phone away from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Iv grown to absolutely dislike her. I actually can't deal with her trying to speak. It's tragic. The poor kids, my god someone take her fkn phone away from her.
Yeah, she isn't great like πŸ™ˆ wonder what's happening in April? She said something similar for January but it was the same shite she was showing.. half hauls, and bad spellings/grammar. She asked last week for tips on how to get more followers. I was mad to answer it πŸ˜… but if she actually stuck to one page she might get some following. She keeps changing pages and names so it'll never work. But to be honest I can't see it working any way she does it πŸ™ˆ

Prep and go like in all seriousness....
I can't stop laughing though 🀣🀣🀣 someone actually said pep and co in the comments and she liked it. πŸ˜„πŸ™ˆ Her tiktok dancing and miming aswell. Is she trying to be the fun person now like Caroline since the name is basically the same πŸ˜„ I can't deal now hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I can't stop laughing though 🀣🀣🀣 someone actually said pep and co in the comments and she liked it. πŸ˜„πŸ™ˆ Her tiktok dancing and miming aswell. Is she trying to be the fun person now like Caroline since the name is basically the same πŸ˜„ I can't deal now hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Link or video please!!! I can never find her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.