Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
“Taking it easy” Proceeds to trowel on a full face of makeup. How does her skin look so DRY all the time! Is she still using dream matte mousse?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

spotlight

VIP Member
Don’t worry if she rests all week (like she normally does) she will be better for the weekend Xmas festivities.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
If she’d move her parting in a bit! It’s still in 2005!
She needs to grow out those dated layers and go to a proper hairdresser. The colour is nondescript. Lay off the panstik 13 and throw on a pair of jeans, T-shirt and converse 🙄 no need to be going around like an aul woman and she only about 38

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Sure they have their wedding dresses and shoes up on fb marketplace
Stop 😅 would they not keep them for keepsake reasons? Not even married a month and getting rid of them. Anything for money i suppose. Must be strapped for cash, that's why they have subs only on tiktok. They said it's because of the abusive comments but I've never seen any bad comments. Something about them thats just weird. They don't seem like a couple. It's just odd.

Reactions: 5

Mummamare

Chatty Member
The Mua on and on and on about this shower filter but thennnn admits she hasn’t actually bought it yet but is spending her entire chat tagging them & talking about them & how all their products are going to be sold out by her followers now that she has shouted them out.

she may as well just go ahead and say “send me a free one xo”
She’s so embarrassing! Like if it’s soooo amazing buy it yourself! She can’t thou as she’s no disposable income I’d imagine! Hense the cheap ass Carter make up, Ill fitting penny’s dress to eveything etc

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Julie Byrnes would eat herself if she was chocolate! Nvr seen someone eyefuck themselves so much into the camera!

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
In Louloubell8_mua defence, she is better off away from Sinead's Toxic shit. She wouldnt cope with the bullying. Sinead's a prize A Cunt. Lou might have learnt a hard lesson by adoring a narcissistic bitch like Sinead.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Ya i had a snoop there and can't see anything up yet. Might have gotten her way and won't come on now tho..
I think they'll still be on to complain and shame people. They are the kind of people who love all this. They are a bit common and have no shame themselves. They'll probably say that dolans bouncers were homophobic or something. They love the attention. They'll come on live but will put on the subs only so only subscribers can comment. I know of them from around the town. Everyone's best friend but they are sneaky.

marymac19

VIP Member
I cannot believe Sarah o Callaghan wouldn't take her son's lunch to school after he forgot it because it would interfere with her me time. She said he will be grand he can eat when he gets home wtf

• Wow

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Can we get back to Lou please?
Is she better yet?
I've actually tuned out from her. Rarely listen to her stories anymore. Same bollocks different day with her. Is non stop, poor me. My issues, my diagnosis that I won't tell anyone about. More in her line to get up off her hole and get a job. She said something about work few days ago. I don't believe it. She's so boring. This insta stuff won't take off properly for her.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Tell mw SOC didn’t spend 600 euro on a dress that she will prob never wear again when she wudnt spend 80 euro on Halloween costumes for her kids
Was just coming on to say similar. 600 euro 😳🙈 and it's not nice at all. It really isn't something you'd wear again....notions 😅 I do like the girl but 600 euro is ridiculous for a dress that looks like that. It wouldn't be my style at all. I wouldn't wear it in the coffin. I'd come back to haunt the people who dressed me 😅😅😅

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Why is the mua always fixing her hair to the side when she comes on? Would she not do it before she goes on stories? It's very distracting 😂

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
I see staceyfacefairy has restyle links up which are affiliated all the original ones that said they did it cos they love it are all making money now. Hard to blame them I guess but please be transparent
I feel sorry for her Shes desperate for the instagram fame but just doesn’t cut it. Her style is so old 90s god love her she is clueless and those tacky Christmas bits are dreadful. She comes across lovely but I will never forget her writing in to BA saying how great she is etc from fake pages 😅😅😅

• Haha