Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulumarie84

Aren’t they all? The place is awash with Personal Trainers! 😂 how do they all stay going?
The fit factory is actually such a genuine spot! Been with them since 2020 couldn’t fault them from price, to programmes including PT a month for two people sharing a PT spot €150 that’s for 8sessions and 4 boot camps

Reactions: 5

Gossipandcocktails

The absolute state of lou lou, I know the 90s fashion is making a comeback but the purple eyeshadow is shocking. I'm actually mortified for her 😂😂

• Haha

spotlight

VIP Member
And the
Was just coming on to say similar. 600 euro 😳🙈 and it's not nice at all. It really isn't something you'd wear again....notions 😅 I do like the girl but 600 euro is ridiculous for a dress that looks like that. It wouldn't be my style at all. I wouldn't wear it in the coffin. I'd come back to haunt the people who dressed me 😅😅😅
And the fact that she can afford it aswell on the run up to Xmas like wtf am I doing wrong in my full time job 🤣😢

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
@mammylife.i love the balls you think you have. Let's meet up in person. Any time any where. I'll be in limerick for the cars
---

Really then you'll know me let's met in Perry Square
---

What you wearing so i can find you quickly? I've also got important ppl to be looking after. So cut my time down
---
Can't wait. To show a stupid person how to actually drive!!
WTF hahahaha

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I think the dress is horrific. Like a trifle. Or one of those ballerinas in a jewellery box. She’d look far better in something else
I agree, think she looks like a pure granny! The hair is so overdone, and her husband looks like a pure creep🙈 there, i said what everyone is thinking!

Melmcs

VIP Member
Lazy self indulgent Cunt is our Louise.

Complete lunatic and total Munchausen Syndrome going on here. Absolutely wants a "medical condition" to absolve her of all work and activities on the daily. The ones the rest of us do every day.

LOULOUBELL8_MUA when you put all your shite out on Insta, expect opinions.

Even the ones you don't like. DOPE.

Ffs.

• Haha

morettilass

Loopy Lou's got me in stitches again, literally!
Who knew a sale jumper from Pamela Scott's
could inspire a whole Instagram reel?

• Haha

Gossipandcocktails

The shine off her hair, sorry love thats grease from washing your hair once a week and constantly touching it! There's also no way a water filter will stop your hair getting knotty like who is she trying to fool, and for the record if her husband actually commented on her hair ill be shocked. I got a full head of high lites and my husband didn't have a clue i got it done so I don't for a second think he noticed a difference in her hair 😅

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
No wonder these huns have to flog shite online, who would hire them for an actual job? No less than four typos in one paragraph. They’re all the same!
All I can say is "So Yeah " 🤣

Ffs stop starting every sentence with so yeah and give a proper review!
The spelling errors irritate me no end - no need in this day and age

Meteor09

Chatty Member
She'll get weeks of content out of this. All day every day banging on about it.
When she has the energy that is....

Noseymamma2

She's a lesbian woman but did say once on live she'd like to live as a man , and have breasts removed but not a full sex change. Then again a short while later was at her daughter's wedding in a dress, so it's unclear.
I'd say she's found of a few performance enhancing substances to lift weights and that's given her the manly look.
Will someone give these 2 a baked potatoe coming up on my FYP the begging for a spud

• Haha