Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummamare

Chatty Member
In her recent Tik tok she has a " haul" . It's an Elf primer and two packs of Tupperware.
Had me creased when she stated
" Guys I'm a professional Make up artist"

What professional Mua has never had a single paying client. ? 🤔
I'd say she wrecked Jimmy C's head.
Herself a Lou Lou could do a collab 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Lads, the MUA must still be eggggshausted and chilling after her holiday.....look what happens when your arse isnt glued to the couch for one week..... ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC🙄

• Haha

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Loulou if you read here.... the reason ppl come at you is because when you work full time with or without children to make ends meet and are constantly burnt out then to hear you day in day out talk about all the reality shit tv you watch while being a slug on the couch all day every day "chilling out" "taking it easy" "just gonna relax for the day" it kinda pisses us off especially when you blame it on this mysterious illness you refuse to say what it is despite mentioning "my health" every single day you come on. If you actually have a diagnosis I.e
Crohns, diabetes, cancer why not just say what it is? Is it because you in fact have IBS and coeliac end of story? You're not even getting medical treatment you're going to a kinesiologist every now and again. It's not that serious so either say what it is or don't mention anything to do with your health at All!!! But then what else would you have to talk about 🙄
Is that what's wrong with her? IBS and Coeliac ? My sister has IBS and works full-time, with three children. I also work with someone who is Coeliac. Lou Lou is just a lazy cunt if that's the case.

• Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
Fucking painful is Loulou to listen to. Moan moan moan. Get off Insta and "concentrate" on yourself again cos you do fuck all else.

She is a whinger of the highest.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Uncle Fester!!!!!

Best description ever. She worked on a makeup counter on her one job ffs. Anyone can do that. She is NOT a qualified MUA. Never was. Never will be. She is an misfortune with mental health issues that needs help. She needs to get off Insta and stop her stupid obsession with everyone and everything.

Meteor09

Chatty Member
She hasn't been feeling great since ever FFS.
The big debate over the dress too. She's way too much time on her hands.
What was the comments about dark mornings and evenings last week? She doesn't actually have a job does she so how would that affect her?
She's de lou Lou.

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
It's five minutes of my life I'll never get back, but I just watched Loulou's latest make up reel. Matte foundation followed by massive amounts of powder, followed up by powder blusher, powder bronzer, powder highlighter and some MORE powder over the top.
No wonder her skin looks as dry as the Sahara.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I'm tired. I feel crap because I've had some sort of virus/bug for the last week, but unfortunately can't sit on my arse on the couch watching shite tv 24/7 as like the majority of people, I have to work for a living.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Actually felt very bad for Sarah OC today, some men are pricks
He sounds a like a right Narcissistic asshole…hats of to the girl not an easy situation-Hope she does well in life for herself and sticks two fingers up to his controlling ass!his kids will know who’s there in time to come!

Melmcs

VIP Member
i don’t know if this will be an unpopular opinion but i didn’t like louise cantillons dress she could wear absolutely anything and be gorgeous but just think it was the wrong one for her
I agree. She is a beautiful girl but the feathers were awful.

Vivian124

VIP Member
She's pear shaped and isn't dressing to that shape. I'd say she'll cheat on armpits with the coat the way she's going on about it.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Why does lou lou always wear a long vest hanging down and a short jumper? It looks fucking ridiculous