Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
Not a fecking hope that she is holding down a job. Considering all the tv she watches she wouldn’t have time and taking two weeks to recover from a holiday she would be wrecked after one day!

Reactions: 6

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Did Lou Lou just say she's wrecked after town? With work and everything? Excuse me? Work? What work? 🤔🙈😅

• Haha

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Does the MUA know that this is Limericks fourth All Ireland in a row? “Great things happening in Limerick, badly needed?” The city has been on the up for 15 years now! I suppose she never leaves the couch so she wouldn’t know!

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
LouLou's taking it easy for the weekend because she's had an exhausting week and needs to chill out and relax.

In other earth shattering news, she bought a dress in Penneys but has to take back the medium and swap it for the large. I lost count of the number of times she repeated this.

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Angie gives me the ick. She looks like yer man from The Prodigy. Serious aggressive vibes from her.

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!! Loulou is gonna chill for the day, and "cetch up" on the shows she NEEDS to "cetch up" on🙄
Lou lou, you need to grow up, get a job, stop moaning, get off the sofa, and get a life💩

• Haha

Sickofthemall

MUA’s makeup today is sooo much better! She looks lovely without the heavy eye.
Less I snore with Loulou 100% it was so lovely to see her without the caked eye make up. She looked fresher & younger
---
Less I snore with Loulou 100% it was so lovely to see her without the caked eye make up. She looked fresher & younger
Less I snore 😭🤣 autocorrect 🤦🏼‍♀️ *less is more

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
The belt is cat with the dress. I actually saw those belts in Penneys the other day.. it transported me back to 2009 when everyone wore one of those belts that served no purpose 🤣

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Lou Lou "I was in town yesterday and we're just heading out for a bite to eat with friends now shortly'

Thirty seconds later she remembers to slip in "I'm SO SO tired at the moment" :rolleyes:

• Haha

Sickofthemall

Its actual cr

Its actually crazy the dribble. I know i haven't been on? Ah you have? And it enough. I'm not buying bully stuff either sister. Your trying to get followers via pity. Now piss off MUA. Your absolute ridiculous
I have to agree. She is delusional if she thinks anything said on this forum in ‘bullying’.
this site is for people who put themselves out there on a platform and by doing so reach for collabs & ADs etc etc

that’s exactly what Loulou doing and so as a result some followers have some opinions of some things she decides to put out there. Sorry Loulou but if it’s too much for you, you aren’t cut out for it. I don’t think anyone in this particular thread has said anything untrue or Down right mean, we have agreed she’s harmless.
Many of us here have gone through illnesses , (even similar to her I’d say) but have got out there and learned to live with it.
When you come on and say your tired and not feeling 100% Monday -Thursday and then Friday you feel miraculously better till Sunday, it’s screams chronic laziness to work.
It’s the same story every single week. I honestly think a office job / receptionist work or something would do her the world of good!
However I feel she is going to mill this free time of work until she gets pregnant & bam she’ll take that as further time off. She knows what she’s doing

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Who are the idiots that voted yes,?!???
The vote was 49% No, 51% Yes. Even if it had gone the other way, she would do it anyway, cos her whole personality now is "being sick" and "getting married" she will never shut the fuck about her wedding, she has nothing else going on in her life😴

• Haha

Mindz

What is the deal with Michelle McN turning all wellness coach? Sorry what qualifications do any of these charlatans have at all and what naive idiots would part with their money to go to a talk by her? Don’t get me wrong she’s by no means the worst but come on like 🫣
I still cannot get over the fact that she's apparently only early 30s! I'd have put at least another 10 years on her