Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
She's making logos ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€โ˜  she can't spell but she's making logos (she successfully made a logo once by chance) *disclaimer my partner of 20 odd years is dyslexic*. Dyslexia has nothing got to do with her being a fkn embarrassment ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿซ 
Logos? ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜„ How do u know? Did she say it? Was it the big reveal? This won't take off either. It's like there when covid was about everyone was making personalised crap. Cups from shown with names stuck onto them and selling them for crazy money. Sabrina doesn't know what she wants in life. Husband Is probably not there most of time doing taxi and probably working in a kebab place aswell. , and she's minding kids and not working, bored at home. Logos though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ as you said she can't spell. Not to be mean but her speech isn't great either. I feel sorry for her at times. But she's her own worst enemy.

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
He had a Clare address so itโ€™s not a limerick player anyway and in his 40s the part of Clare is closer to limerick than.ennis so limerick would have been closest hospital
Heโ€™s from Clare but lived in Limerick at one point apparently. Iโ€™m part-time in UL and the whole thing has been talked about there since around November.

Mummamare

Chatty Member
Helena Unislimbo.....Lads the lushing these parent do. Mad for the gargle. I lives for the vino but their trips are savage pissup, anyone see the house swop in france ? Last year? She had the mascara down her face all days from boozy lunches and sweat. I bet she reeling it in this time, i imagine she got few comments about it. Tamer this time but still sluggin. I like her gaff mind. She funny sometimes but the boozing is next level. Its every day....
Did you see her picking up the wine glass with her toes last night ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ sheโ€™s a pure piss head. Ipad is rearing the kids, hense the American accent