Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Wasn't everyone going mad a few weeks ago about the big giveaway. Subscribe to her page for ten euro and be in with a chance of winning some amazing voucher. It ended up being part of a voucher for some treatment in some salon or clinic in Galway 😅😅 she's pure chancer that one 😅 her daughter is on tiktok now aswell with her huge eyebrows 😂 her weekly trips or should I say nearly daily at this stage to Dunne's is annoying. We all go to Dunne's we know what's there. .it's ridiculous! And her side company , it's like Avon. Ffs 😂. Can't believe people but that crap off her.

So she's all of a sudden become the person to talk about current affairs, social welfare information and generally opinion on everything..she has like 171K views on some of her posts..if you subscribe to her website for 10e you get hints and tips how to save also discounts for some sites BUT big scandal was she never posted ad or declared affiliate link etc...so another woman who does same type of page talking about news and giving social welfare advice pulled her up on not declaring affiliated link as in she asked her the question in her comments does she not make anything off these links etc. Very politely i may add. Well Claire went off on one then the other lady did.
It was going back and forth...which was fucking great entertainment I have to admit 🤣🤣🤣
But in past week turns out the other woman found out that Claire wasn't issuing refunds or returns or something....something anyway and the other one brought it up...probably should have let it go probably 🤣🤣🤣

NOW there's a page set up trolling Claire and your one the other woman got blamed...

It's pure entertainment 🤭🤣🤣🤣

They both got so popular when the rumour came out about putting tiers into disability payments and Claire spike about it and so did other page and suddenly both are experts. 🤪🤪

I find Claire very much showing off in one sentence then the next the poor me's....but she thinks she's there to give us the right way to look at things sometimes. On a soap box.
I don't know where she gets all the cash to splash i don't like her shopping posts..but I do like reading comments underneath the posts about the government and department of social welfare posts. But what has stuck out to me the amount of questions being asked to Claire about laws,social welfare payments, who to vote for. Like MAD questions that ppl could Google themselves.. but by god if you say something or ask a question she doesn't like 😬😬😬 will dedicate a whole video to why you're wrong.

But the back and forth between her and Ash is pure entertainment.
Sorry I wrote a novel there 😅 😬 if anyone actually read my post, fair play xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mac life

Lou lous fine , totally fine , those comments don't bother her atall , she's fine , so so fine 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bored001

Leading up to the wedding they did lives but only paying subscribers could leave comments on them. They said it was because of trolls but it was clearly to try make money for the wedding and honeymoon. Angie said something a few days ago about people donating to them for the honeymoon to Las Vegas. Think they are back already. It's very expensive over there. To be honest I think they are just out for money and attention. and not as friendly as they make out to be.. it's all put on fake bullshit. I find their relationship a bit odd
I’ve done driving lessons with Angie and she isn’t great, she also told me that Melissa doesn’t like it when she has young attractive girls as clients cause she’s quiet jealous 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Fitzytour

Can’t stand that Louise cantillon, god you’d never know she’s from limerick, you got married, and that she loves to speak Irish. Would you! She is constantly pushing the above. If I have to listen to “of course I’m biased towards hurlers or the GAA” one more time. Ok your husband plays hurling so fucking what. To be honest I actually turn her show off and go to 2FM until ray foley comes on. Her wedding dress was awful too, she tried to stand out and it was for the wrong reasons she looked like a toliet brush. If you want to speak Irish go to an Irish speaking station. It’s not everyone’s identity it’s yours and it’s being forced on people.
It's literally in the constitution that Irish is our first language 😂😂 so it's great she speaks a bit on Today FM
(it may not be in practice but that's a different debate)

Sickofthemall

I feel a bit sorry for Loulou. She seems depressed to me, her life is passing her by. Surely her family must see it
I get this feeling quite a lot. She started her stories yesterday stating that she had a knock back or a flare up or something & because of it had to “listen to her body” and chill out, sleep and rest. Then continued to say that she is sure she’ll be grand in time for the weekend? Coincidence?

…followed with an entire essay about how overwhelming Christmas ‘can be’ on people, which can be true. However I really think she was trying to hide that she herself is entirely overwhelmed by seeing everyone & life pass her by. This time of year especially everyone is out and about meeting for gatherings, celebrating & enjoying themselves with friends which I haven’t see her do much of at all & I think she is sad by it! But it’s not just Christmas it’s every day, all year. Doing nothing from one end of the week to the next would destroy your energy levels. Having nothing to get up for is so lifeless. She is a lovely harmless girl but she doesn’t realise how much a job of some kind would genuinely help her so so so much! There is a lot to be said for having somewhere to be everyday. Responsibility to be somewhere or get a task done would Do her health & wellbeing wonders!

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Lou Lou if the tattle page has affected her, she is harmless and probably doesn't deserve to be feeling the way she does, granted she wants desperately to be a insta hun but it has shown that she isn't cut out for it like the rest of them are, the others would buy and sell their mother's for a bit of free bronzer and will go through anyone to get it, I feel like lou lou doesn't realise she isn't in their league yet, obviously it's not anyone's intention by commenting here for it to directly affect someone's mental health.. and I suppose seeing how hurt she has been has opened my eyes to that fact.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Hardly an ad for Hollys Cafe, the most basic looking sandwich I’ve ever seen. Lads, call me a snob but I’d rather stay at home than stay in a manky mobile in Kilkee or Lahinch. I just can’t with that carpet!

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Loulou's appeared. She's "getting there" with the bite apparently :rolleyes:
She is actually mentally unwell. This carryon is not normal. People fighting for their lives with serious illnesses and this wan floored with an insect bite. Fuck off Louloubell8_mua. Get off Insta and grow the eff up

Meadhbhnid

i don’t know if this will be an unpopular opinion but i didn’t like louise cantillons dress she could wear absolutely anything and be gorgeous but just think it was the wrong one for her
Totally agree.Dress was very underwhelming.Unpopular opinion also but I don't like her style anyways

butterflybilly

VIP Member
OMG, shes a coeliac, thats the big mystery autoimmune "illness" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 knew it was gonna be something she completely blew out of proportion!!!!! Loulou cop on to yourself, eat what you are allowed, get your lazy hole off the sofa, and get a life!!!! Also, stop whinging about nothing🙄

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Was it just me or did she ramble on for 5 minutes about dunnes, apologised and repeated the whole ramble again?
Yup, but you have to remember (as if we could forget!) she's very unwell, she's very tired, she has a lot of issues, she's very unwell, she's very tired, she has a lot of issues and repeat and repeat and repeat :rolleyes:

She's now tagging Rosie & Dott, no doubt on the beg for some freebies.
I'm sure Siobheal is delighted to have that melt on her case.

• Haha