Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Can we get back to Lou please?
Is she better yet?
No. Still whinging on about nothing. She is some idiot. "Sickness" and reality tv were the topics today. Same old shite. Sge is still "not 100pc" for EVERYONE asking. i.e No one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Mummamare

Chatty Member
People didn’t no the mua could sing!! I still don’t no she can 🫣 wants the weekend to be all about conor cause last few years have been hard on her, and double celebrating for their 1st anniversary! But all about him!!
---
I did laugh at the dresses being held til Monday, 4 days away. Could she not have just brought them home and showed the mother then return... I haven't heard of stuff being held for years 😅
It was new look 🫣 thought it was a local boutique

• Haha
She's certainly put me off ever going to Florence.
I'm currently looking at flights for Florence & she would actually put you off, anything I've seen of it online looks stunning. Wherever she is today looks depressing!!
---
Oh god the bra straps, and '40 cents' lurching in the back ground, I'd say between the two of them they wouldn't spend a penny between them, walking up and down the street looking in at sun loungers... for one that goes for "a walk' every day, they aren't able to walk down the street, I get that it's hot but jesus...
40 cents🤣🤣

• Haha

hereorthere

Chatty Member
The white hand and terracotta face 🙄 And the monologue about Netflix. Jesus Christ, just go away on your holiday with your Shein bags, you absolute melt.

• Wow

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Firstly what is the mua blabbing on about?? What has she been "going through" the last few weeks and months?
Secondly, it's amazing how she wears no uncle fester makeup in kilkee but does when she lounges on the couch all day every day every week without leaving the house, that's so strange.
Oh My God, she had a colonoscopy about 3 months ago. Give her a break…..😆

• Haha

Vivian124

VIP Member
I think if you can't even close the sandal properly it means they don't fit!!!
I for one won't be able to sleep tonight with the excitement of seeing a sparkly bag and shoe tmrw, it'll be a first!
I love the way she wasn't well over the weekend (shocker) so chilled out on the couch for 2 days. Am....

• Haha
Reactions: 6

butterflybilly

VIP Member
NEWSFLASH!!!!!! Loulou hasnt been on, cos she hasnt been 100%, BUT, its the weekend, so she was able to go out today, never seen that happen to her before🤔🙄

• Haha

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Angie mc out shopping doing a live and subs can you only comment . Talk about Notions 😅😅 you'd swear they were important people 😅😅🥴 why would anyone pay her money to be able to comment on her stiff. It's ridiculous! Anyone paying them are idiots!

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
She has TWO events coming up now before Christmas! She'll be into New Look again to get them to hold a few dresses for a week for her.

• Haha

babsdiva

F’ing C**t driving while live she should know better being a paramedic ffs
Not a paramedic anymore...got fired for going live on tiktok in her uniform and in the ambulance 👀 she pulls a few shifts in dealz where Mel works as a security gaurd sometimes. As for the renovations,new campervans,Las Vegas holidays etc all down to dodgy dealings ❄

• Wow

Mummamare

Chatty Member
God love her she badly needs to throw out her 2008 wardrobe and invest in some new stuff! Make up included! I’d say there is collection 2000 in her make up bag next to her pan stick!

• Haha

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
No sign of lou lou at the Vacious launch and she used to be Sineads biggest supporter till Sinead and Trisha took the piss out of her that night in Dingle!