Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malamia1

The carpet is about 20 years old, where the hell is she going in the white cycling shorts and don't get me started on the trainers 🙈
She makes such a big deal out of everything, like 40 euro is not a bargin for them plastic trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Vivian124

VIP Member
Was it just me or did she ramble on for 5 minutes about dunnes, apologised and repeated the whole ramble again?

Urwan21

They won't let it go. I agree they should be left in but I've a feeling they were over booked and just stopped them as there was loads with her. But they still have nothing up.. have a new video up but no update 🤔
In the comments on the live a few people mentioned maybe Donlans had over sold tickets but she made the point if they were over sold the bouncers would have just said that was the reason they couldn't be let in but didn't and wouldn't give them an answer 😅 She should have said she was Keith Flint from the prodigy and she'd have been allowed in 🤣 p.s whoever on here said she looked like Keith Flint I can't unsee it 🖕😆

• Haha

Noseymamma2

Angie Mc is some Gowl.
A driving instructor and paramedic who regularly drives while live on Tik Tok. She was getting reported so much for doing it , now she puts up a fake background. This one is gas in fairness.
Friend of mine was doing lessons with her. She made him stop on the side of the road on double yellows to chat to her friend. Got him to drive her to a shop and went in picking up a few bits , on his time! .
Was she always a her because she doesn't look like a women

• Haha

Femma

Chatty Member
Another Monday and Loulou is taking it easy!!!! Eventhough she had a "chilled weekend" she got "tore apart" with 3 fly bites🙄 Yes people, FLIES, NOT CROCODILES!!!! The fucking dramatics..... we know your sitting on the sofa, on your fat hole Loulou, thats a given, no need to update us, with your usual BULLSHIT😴
She must have a medical card, I pay €60 to see my doctor. Can't afford it unless really serious.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Skitten at SOC prancing around the kitchen in the fleece and knee boots😂 I like her when she’s down to earth and not obsessing over her appearance/weight.

Femma

Chatty Member
anybody seen that angie mc the driving teacher live streamed her wedding for a fee?are they trying to be huns now too or what’s the story ?
Actually pisses me off how she lives streams while driving, reading and replying to comments. Great example for a driving instructor and paramedic.

• Wow
JUST because people don't like her page, and comment...She calls it bullying. Your not worth bullying MUA. So don't be blasting people with opinions Lou Lou. We are entitled to speak out about people ect/ Suck up INSTAHUNNING. You chose to spread yourself over S.M. Drive on

Mummamare

Chatty Member
Lou Lou "I was in town yesterday and we're just heading out for a bite to eat with friends now shortly'

Thirty seconds later she remembers to slip in "I'm SO SO tired at the moment" :rolleyes:
And they are doing absolutely nothing for the evening just chilling !!

• Haha