Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roo689

VIP Member
How old is MUA? Mid/late thirties? She seems to live the life of someone 40 years older. Off to the caravan for the weekend, every weekend and then does absolutely nothing from Monday to Friday. Honestly, I know people in their 80s who have more active lives than her.
Who’s caravan do they mooch off?

elrafter

If it’s for training stay well away had dealings with him before lockdown he is one plan fits everyone kind of man
Yeah I just find him a bit odd and always out of the country with his wife at home with two small kids. Plus you can tell he has bought a load of followers just by going through his list but suppose they all do that lol

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Any goss on the guy behind the page StyleInTheCity. I love his page he seems so sweet but I can’t cope with his nails there horrific 😂 love everything else tho so not bad for a tattle thread

Fleecepyjamas

I think the only way those Slimming groups work is in person when you have to stand up and be weighed. I joined her class for a while but found I used to nod off during the weekly zoom. I used to be tired from a day's work but obviously didn't find her very engaging. I just had no motivation when I didn't have to be accountable for anyone. It seems like a lazy and cost cutting move on her behalf not going back to proper classes.
absolutely and when people asked her if she would afterCovid and she was like no way.

Noseymamma2

She has hinted before at her daughter having behavioural issues and said she had selective mutism for years.
The oldest lad is in junior cert., certainly old enough to be embarrassed by his mum’s over sharing.
i really hope none of the kids are getting hassle from other kids about stuff the mam has shared online, kids can be terribly cruel.
compared to others she isn’t the worst for oversharing, but her content is so cringeworthy, that in itself is enough for the kids to get slagged over.
She is really desperate to become a big influencer, i don’t know if she fully realises how much is involved. Even influencers with the hardest shell suffer mentally from the abuse and negativity they receive.
Anyway, even if she did make it, she is constantly doing or saying things that would immediately get her cancelled!!

Did she ever say anything about what she did with the dogs and the older cat they had?
Is her page gone again can't find t

Casperoo

Chatty Member
I saw that , and her wife is getting a face life
I didn't know that about the wife getting face lift. She'll regret that in a few years, if not sooner. She doesn't need it. . Angie is on live now. I don't know what to make of them but heard stories from ex neighbours of theirs. A bit chaotic to live beside and bickering over stupid shit.