Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Does anyone know what happened this lady?
I saw it on Facebook but I thought the line"the circumstances surrounding Susan Fitzpatricks accident have left many in shock"was unusual.Sorry dont want to derail or upset anyone!
Yeah saw that post but didn't hear anything

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice Helena unislim (on her new page!!) wearing the keffiyeh scarf last week saying she’d be wearing it for the foreseeable for peace! And not seen it on her since! #bandwagon
No but is she still pedalling the Unislim shite? Jesus is that the only job she has?

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Can that reported, driving while on her fone!!
Not unless she's caught i suppose. She has it on a holder most of the time. The odd time she takes it off while driving to show us something. So since she has it on a holder thingy they wouldn't take it seriously.
---
Sorry lads, last Sunday. It was rather unsettling. Kids was was just banging his toys and screeching. I know me Tattlers out there, def someone remembers it, it was very nice
---
Keith Flint just has too much money she spends like a Kardashian with a midnight Shadow. Mel def the submissive there. Fluffy white bunnies and fresh sheets post. Angie more ramrods and strapons.
Thanks for the image of Angie wearing a strapon. 😳🤢🤢🤢😂
---
Sorry lads, last Sunday. It was rather unsettling. Kids was was just banging his toys and screeching. I know me Tattlers out there, def someone remembers it, it was very nice
---
Keith Flint just has too much money she spends like a Kardashian with a midnight Shadow. Mel def the submissive there. Fluffy white bunnies and fresh sheets post. Angie more ramrods and strapons.
Thanks for the image of Angie wearing a strapon. 😳🤢🤢🤢😂

Casperoo

Chatty Member
I see Sabrina kasahif still doesn't know what to do with herself , tiktok/insta. Now she's taking a break from make up but is asking for followers on Instagram. She can't make up her mind.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Lads, that Angie mc one is live now again driving talking into the phone. Showed us her new haircut she did herself. Holding the phone showed us the sides and back of her head. She was in homesavers doing a bit of shopping but Mel came on the live while she was at work. Just wondering does Angie go live to show Mel what she's up to or to prove she's not with anyone else. Seen as someone said above about jelousy from Mel,? Just a thought 🤔

marymac19

VIP Member
Very sketchy
Bawn motors absolutely nothing to do with virgo. Why are you linking them
---
The company was dissolved after Bawn Motors got raided by CAB and havent filed accounts since 2017 yet still selling online ever since 🤷‍♀️
How are they linked tell me ...
---
The company was dissolved after Bawn Motors got raided by CAB and havent filed accounts since 2017 yet still selling online ever since 🤷‍♀️
How are they linked tell me ...

mazda6

New to this thread so sorry if this has been asked/talked about already.
Is Gretta (getglamwithgret) and the husband/partner after splitting up? Used to follow her before and had a snoop the other day and there seems to be no sign or talk about him