Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mpw

Is Rachel from glowing girlies back with the ex husband again?? Or are they still separated? Sheโ€™s been tagging him a lot in her stories recently

Tunacanoe

Just looked at the independent article looks like a new company was set up to replace Virgo boutique. Stupid not to comply though considering revenue would likely to be keeping a close eye on the activities.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Lads, that Angie mc one is live now again driving talking into the phone. Showed us her new haircut she did herself. Holding the phone showed us the sides and back of her head. She was in homesavers doing a bit of shopping but Mel came on the live while she was at work. Just wondering does Angie go live to show Mel what she's up to or to prove she's not with anyone else. Seen as someone said above about jelousy from Mel,? Just a thought ๐Ÿค”
Can that reported, driving while on her fone!!

Casperoo

Chatty Member
New here to this thread! Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina, I could tolerate her at the start but I'm so over her now, she's a hard one to keep up with, the posh voice she tries to put on, the 1.5 million accounts, starting something new then bang her back is gone, her tennis elbow flares up, there is always a pity story from her, not to mention she actually thinks shes gonna make it big as a blogger ๐Ÿคฃ... She is a laughing stock!
That Casey one she's friends with seems like the most toxic person but I'd say she's the only friend Sabrina has left...
1.5 million accounts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that Casey guy, is he the singer you're on about? I haven't really gone into his accounts to see what he's like. Sabrina had two different insta accounts but said yesterday she couldn't manage the two of them , it's too hard ๐Ÿ˜… so now she's putting everything together in one account.. and I'm still laughing at her saying she'll lose two stone by this time next year. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™ˆ

marymac19

VIP Member
I see staceyfacefairy has restyle links up which are affiliated all the original ones that said they did it cos they love it are all making money now. Hard to blame them I guess but please be transparent

anniewannie

Chatty Member
How does she still manage to buy the carter beauty crap! Anywhere I saw it last year was a bargain basement basket! They couldnโ€™t give it away! She also wears Matt so it looks so dry. Some Charlotte tilbury would do wonders!
She actually doesn't wear matt, I think she said the miracle measure one with the serum, so her skin must be like a loofah. If only she could see she'd look much better if she didn't trowel it on.
You can buy Carter Beauty online and to be fair they used to do a few good bits, I loved their Full House face palette it had a lovely contour, blush and highlighter. The did a brow set as well which was just amazing and under a tenner. The foundation was like cement though and the shades were either casper white or tangerine.

Sneachta_1987

What year did she say it was? Go on to BoxRec & all andys fights wil be listed Someone could maybe get it from there if they can be arsed ๐Ÿคฃ Im still shook she got burnt 4gs and still entertained him WTAF the girl is a total bimbo ,She comes arcoss a bit desperate for a man so Im not really surprised! Money is clearly also no issue to her,tesco mustโ€™ve paid well!
What happened?