Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not sure if they were married before but Angie sold the other house over having fights with neighbours . She has stated this in her lives before. They bought a diff house and have other strangers living in the house with them paying them rent. Angie used to do lives in her kitchen chatting while making breakfast and others were in the kitchen doing their own thing in the background.. It was a bit strange. I only know all of this from their lives on tiktok.
They are hated in their old neighbourhood, apparently terrorised the neighbours

Anyone she how MMN snap at her baby***Darragh do you mind**** she barked at a 2 year old. While she was doing her Fake face. Not nice. Saw her true colours

xxlimgirlxx

Does anyone know what happened this lady?
I saw it on Facebook but I thought the line"the circumstances surrounding Susan Fitzpatricks accident have left many in shock"was unusual.Sorry dont want to derail or upset anyone!
As far as I’m aware she slipped on steps and hit her head

Covid2023

Does anyone know anything about Claire Clarkson? Her shopping videos irritate me so much and I don’t know why. She seems to be at nothing only shopping around limerick 🙄

Has anyone subscribed to her website. She's forever asking people to sign up.

The hair brushes she's selling are on the China sites for under 2 dollars

Eating Tayto

I don’t know if Sabrina has me blocked or if my Visits to tiktock coincide with her breaks, but I haven’t seen anything from her in ages!