Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did someone not mention before that the family have a business? She has said she is working, so maybe she WFH doing admim stuff to work around her "illness"!!

Yeah, she always goes live on tiktok. She'll probably be on shaming dolans now in awhile. She had up a tiktok last night saying they were going to dolans and. Video of her dressed up. I thought she'd be on already shaming people for not letting them in.

Ya i had a snoop there and can't see anything up yet. Might have gotten her way and won't come on now tho..

Sickofthemall

OMG, shes a coeliac, thats the big mystery autoimmune "illness" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 knew it was gonna be something she completely blew out of proportion!!!!! Loulou cop on to yourself, eat what you are allowed, get your lazy hole off the sofa, and get a life!!!! Also, stop whinging about nothing🙄
She’s been coeliac for years she’s mentioned it many times , I’m not sure what else she may have tho

Mummamare

Chatty Member
Yes all her weight is in the middle of her body and tight clothes are gonna do her no favours. Either is acting like a slug on the couch all day everyday.
Just looked at some of her reel. And she’s so pretty without all the make up on her. A make over on tv or something is what she needs.

Kitty76

Ohh right I see… I’ve only just started watching her lately as I know of the guy she’s now going out with so I was curious….
It's a small world 😅 to be fair I like her. Enjoy her content she's not selling anything! Seems to be doing well with her business too

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Is that Sabrina one a bit "simple" or something? Serious question.
It seems so... But I could be wrong. Haven't been on tiktok properly lately over work 🙄 so I haven't seen what she's been up to!? But she seems a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
---
I cannot believe Sarah o Callaghan wouldn't take her son's lunch to school after he forgot it because it would interfere with her me time. She said he will be grand he can eat when he gets home wtf
How dare he interfere with her me time, He wont forget the lunch again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 joking .

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Looks like a summer dress 🙈 I actually thought first she was going to Sinead's engagement party 😂 but then realised it was their 15th wedding anniversary. I usually slip through her stories now.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Yeah I just find him a bit odd and always out of the country with his wife at home with two small kids. Plus you can tell he has bought a load of followers just by going through his list but suppose they all do that lol
Yeah is he in and out of Dubai? I assume for tax reasons but as you say, small kids at home, is it worth it?

Mummamare

Chatty Member
Helena has been a gloating pain for years. On and off social media. Flaunts wealth and shoves her whitening strip teeth down the camera.
the husband wouldn’t be the brightest penny, smiles like a simpleton while she’s pissed filming him and the young one has an American accent from watching YouTube. Claims they are foodies, they all have weight issues and the kids drink large fizzy drinks with every meal. Real classy foodies out there in Rathkeale 😂😂
---

That you Helena 😂
Exactly she thought she was the bees knees showing off! She got called out on it and of course it’s bullying!