Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No words! Parenting takes much more effort than cleaning sponges, lazy!
'Lost patience for things that take effort'... oh, Lily, you're going to hate the newborn phase.

What a tool. Rich will be doing everything.

Reactions: 7
I'm just imagining Rich coming home one day, asking her where the baby is, and her response being, "Oh that thing? She was too much work so I threw her out. Should we have HelloFresh tonight dear?"

• Haha
She’s wearing vans to a wedding? I know being pregnant is all about being comfortable but she could hve chosen something a bit smarter surely?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s wearing vans to a wedding? I know being pregnant is all about being comfortable but she could hve chosen something a bit smarter surely?

I just watched the vlog uploaded today where she wore the vans to the wedding. I actually couldn't believe it. I mean I understand its all about the comfort but she could have worn a nice pair of flats.

Also LOL at her loosing her sh*t because her friend moved to Australia. Let your friends live their lifes and you get on with yours!

Reactions: 1
Just watched her latest vlog. Maybe I'm seeing things that are not there, but did anyone else feel like Lily wasn't pleased to have Anna there? Lily just looked so over her. She didn't seem that way towards anyone else.

Just watched her latest vlog. Maybe I'm seeing things that are not there, but did anyone else feel like Lily wasn't pleased to have Anna there? Lily just looked so over her. She didn't seem that way towards anyone else.
Maybe Lily's jealous Anna's book has been more successful (from what we gather) than hers? If so, that's quite petty of her, considering Lily didn't even bother to do many booksignings, etc.

Reactions: 2
Also, Anna now has more followers than Lily and has been growing while lily has stayed stagnant, I wonder if she’s found it a bit hard to take as I got the impression that she looked down on Anna as likely thought she (LP) was the pretty and popular one.

Reactions: 3
Also, Anna now has more followers than Lily and has been growing while lily has stayed stagnant, I wonder if she’s found it a bit hard to take as I got the impression that she looked down on Anna as likely thought she (LP) was the pretty and popular one.
I had not realized Anna surpassed Lily in followers. I usually find Anna too boring to watch but as a person I just love her. It would be a shame if Lily let jealousy affect their friendship. Lily seems to be suffering from the same affliction many other Glum alumni are, their content inst growing with their audience.

Reactions: 2
Did she actually get her hotel room earlier than the others because she’s pregnant?! And then she got Rich to stay with her? Why not share a room with Anna if she didn’t want to be alone! They’re in the same god damn hotel 🤦‍♀️
She the UK version of Colleen Ballenger.
Or whatever she’s called, the first woman in the world to get pregnant.
Her poor child will come out rolling it’s eyes at how much it ALREADY hates the world.

Reactions: 10
Jesus H. Macy, even her style in wall art is flipping boring. Also, that bar cart needs to go the minute her daughter learns to crawl. Babies are not dogs Lily. It's not about whether or not she will acclimate to her surroundings. It's about her safety you dimwit. If she can't even grasp such a simple concept then perhaps we shouldn't be breeding.

Reactions: 6
Oh, it's okay! She'll eventually move the drinks and put toy storage on the bar cart! 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jesus H. Macy, even her style in wall art is flipping boring. Also, that bar cart needs to go the minute her daughter learns to crawl. Babies are not dogs Lily. It's not about whether or not she will acclimate to her surroundings. It's about her safety you dimwit. If she can't even grasp such a simple concept then perhaps we shouldn't be breeding.
I thought the exact same! Disaster waiting to happen. This time next year her brand new furnishings will have hand prints, stains and crumbs everywhere. Theres just no getting away from it with a toddler! My 18 month old decided to have a poo on the living room floor after getting out the bath last night which resulted in a swift trip to home bargains this morning to buy some Dr Beckman carpet cleaner 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought the exact same! Disaster waiting to happen. This time next year her brand new furnishings will have hand prints, stains and crumbs everywhere. Theres just no getting away from it with a toddler! My 18 month old decided to have a poo on the living room floor after getting out the bath last night which resulted in a swift trip to home bargains this morning to buy some Dr Beckman carpet cleaner 😫
Hahaha she’ll regret painting everything in farrow and ball when she’s got food and snot over it all 😂

I also don’t want to be mean but gosh she does look hanging with no make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She always looks like a miserable bint. She doesn't have resting witch face, she is just a witch. I don't know how she has any followers.

I’m actually looking forward to seeing how she will cope with a new born. The sleep deprivation will kill her alone! She looks like absolute crap. She’s is certainly not glowing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.