Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
However, if you had suggested she wanted a ‘PR GIFT’ then that’s utterly different ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest vlog and I must say Lily isn't looking so good. I don't mean that she looks ugly, just that she looks unhealthy. Maybe it was her camera settings or something but she's gotten really pale. It's a bit disconcerting. I hope her doctors are keeping a close eye on her bloodwork. I'm starting to wonder if she needs to tweak her diet just a bit.

Still making a mountain out of a molehill
The hotel stay was gifted, so regardless should be tagged properly as gifted!

No one cares if people do ads and gifted stuff, as long as it is clearly tagged. Does she not realise how ridiculous she makes herself look by making up her own rules and making up her own terminology. She is asking for a kicking from the CMA.

Reactions: 10
? she is going to be a nightmare with a new baby isn’t she. I can see it now ‘How dare you ASSUME my babies gender by her clothing’ ‘Thanks guys but I don’t need any advice from you peasants, I only take advice from people with over 300k subs/Hirons’ ‘Did I mention I’m friends with Caroline Hirons?’ ‘Just pulling up the drawbridge guys, I’ve had a BABY’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such a dick. I fear my eyes will roll away if I eye roll at her stories. MY BUMPS SUDDENLY APPEARED! well lily, I’d be more
concerned if it hadn’t!

She’ll make up her own rules for the baby too. No sleep regression but PR gift sleep cycle or some bollocks

Reactions: 8
An Honest Q&A just been uploaded. Will let you know if I make it to the end ?

Reactions: 5
Really hope some of the questions are 'why do you waste so much time trying to wriggle out of being truthful over all your free stuff?' 'Are you upset your crappy book tanked?' 'Why do you have such an expensive (free) kitchen when all you ever cook is Hallo (free) Fresh?' - but I imagine they will be along the lines of 'how do you manage to look so stylish and stay so up-beat when heavily pregnant?'.

Reactions: 7
The hotel stay was gifted, so regardless should be tagged properly as gifted!

No one cares if people do ads and gifted stuff, as long as it is clearly tagged. Does she not realise how ridiculous she makes herself look by making up her own rules and making up her own terminology. She is asking for a kicking from the CMA.
One of these gleamers needs to get a huge fine. They're all doing just enough to argue they're in a slightly grey area with CMA rules.

Makes her look even more petty and childish. It's easy to be honest and no need to have a dig at people that care about advertising rules.

Don't the gleam lot ever get bored of going to soso farmhouse?

Last edited:
One of these gleamers needs to get a huge fine. They're all doing just enough to argue they're in a slightly grey area with CMA rules.

Makes her look even more petty and childish.
Yes exactly that - she and others including Alfie Deyes think they are so clever keeping finding loopholes and then being snarky on the odd occassion when they do it properly. A huge fine & banned from YT & Insta for a month would be hilarious. They could use that time to learn the rules.

Yes exactly that - she and others including Alfie Deyes think they are so clever keeping finding loopholes and then being snarky on the odd occassion when they do it properly. A huge fine & banned from YT & Insta for a month would be hilarious. They could use that time to learn the rules.
They're going to have to make an example out of someone with all this flagrant disregard.

You just know Alfie thinks he's a genius hiding the AD behind logos, too thick to realise that it won't wash with the regulators. Lily is equally as ignorant.

Reactions: 6
They're going to have to make an example out of someone with all this flagrant disregard.

You just know Alfie thinks he's a genius hiding the AD behind logos, too thick to realise that it won't wash with the regulators. Lily is equally as ignorant.
I just looked at 2 minutes of Jim's latest Our New LA Home vlog & nowhere does it mention #ad for One Fine Stay. You would think being named & shamed as one of the worst culprits would make him take it seriously. Are they just thick or arrogant? Or both? Is someone at Gleam badly advising them?

I looked at going to soho farmhouse for my hen do, you have to pay 10k a year just to be a member and even then you can only join if you’ve been referred by somebody. Then you pay for your stay on top of that.

• Wow
I finally made it through the Q&A. It came as no surprise to me that they picked out a "unique name" for this poor baby girl. It's the f*cking trend that will not die. When parents have these "moments of spontaneous name creativity," I want to give them a high five in the face with a chair. Naming your kids after food, alcoholic beverages, animals, nature, or inanimate objects should be outlawed. Oh and don't make up stuff please. Do you know there are now kids out there who are named Abcd and Minyon? I wish I was kidding.

Reactions: 6
I finally made it through the Q&A. It came as no surprise to me that they picked out a "unique name" for this poor baby girl. It's the f*cking trend that will not die. When parents have these "moments of spontaneous name creativity," I want to give them a high five in the face with a chair. Naming your kids after food, alcoholic beverages, animals, nature, or inanimate objects should be outlawed. Oh and don't make up stuff please. Do you know there are now kids out there who are named Abcd and Minyon? I wish I was kidding.
Gossip Guru have rather wonderfully dubbed her baby Saffron Agave. Should we run a book here on what the poor thing will be lumbered with? I'm going to give it some thought then come back.

Gossip Guru have rather wonderfully dubbed her baby Saffron Agave. Should we run a book here on what the poor thing will be lumbered with? I'm going to give it some thought then come back.
Glossier Pink-Tiles is my bet

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.