Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually looking forward to seeing how she will cope with a new born. The sleep deprivation will kill her alone! She looks like absolute crap. She’s is certainly not glowing.
She looks really pale and ill, doesn't she? She's also in full-on delusional mode. She seems to be under the impression that once her daughter arrives that she will be the one doing the adapting, not mommy. :LOL: Did you wanna tell her? What is it with women like Lily and babies? Fleur de Force was like that too. These women read all these books thinking it will some how "teach them how to control their baby. Babies aren't inanimate objects. There is no child equivalent to one size fits all or equals another. The best piece of advice I give new moms is don't become absorbed in parenting manuals (as I call them) because honey, there is no such beast. Unfortunately, I've found that the only way to get used to having a baby around is to get stuck in and just do it. Which sucks when you are a control freak. My daughters were so different from one another when they were infants. I got so lucky with my first daughter. She was the easiest baby on the planet. I was a bit upset by all these people who essentially scared me with their baby stories. Then my second daughter came and I got what they meant. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s going to be insufferable, it’ll be IG stories of ‘she won’t nap/feed/burp to schedule’ then ‘WHY IS EVERYONE SENDING ME ADVICE’

I’ll put money on her saying ‘I’ve given her to Rich for the night so a can get a good nights sleep’ at some point

Also think she’ll flake with breastfeeding as it’ll be too restrictive for her

Reactions: 9
^ If she decides to breastfeed and initially finds it uncomfortable, I can just picture her posting photos of herself wincing in pain and moaning about it for ages.

Reactions: 4
God I can’t even imagine her having sex, let alone a baby. She reminds me of Sophia, that FBI AI robot? Just completely devoid of emotion

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she really say she painted one fence panel then pass out? Gosh.

Reactions: 1
Did she really say she painted one fence panel then pass out? Gosh.
She's such a precious snowflake, don't you know?😉 She loves exaggerating with all this passing out stuff/ feeling faint (imo).
her Insta post looks like such a cliche from 80s movies: heavily pregnant lady in dungarees with a bandana in her hair painting, or pretending to do so in Lily's case. My cynical self thinks the photo was mainly to show the AD dungarees.

Reactions: 1
Karen from John Lewis left her a nice message. I’m not usually on first name terms with shops I buy garden furniture from so I wonder if the sofa set is a “PR sample”. Lily’s still limiting comments. Is this a strategy to prevent any difficult questions? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Latest Instagram post "I'm aware this looks like an ad..." but then tries to explain it's not an ad, but follows it with mentioning both the pillow and the bed are "pr gifts". So an ad then? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Latest Instagram post "I'm aware this looks like an ad..." but then tries to explain it's not an ad, but follows it with mentioning both the pillow and the bed are "pr gifts". So an ad then? 🤦‍♀️
Deffo an ad. I’ve never loved something enough to get my friend to come over and take some photos of me with it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yes!!! Exactly! She is one of the worst when it comes to being deliberately obtuse when it comes to adverts and declaring gifts.

Reactions: 3
I rarely comment stuff, I did not even follow her on IG, but I did just to be able to comment on that post. They must think we are are all thick.

I rarely comment stuff, I did not even follow her on IG, but I did just to be able to comment on that post. They must think we are are all thick.
Did she delete your comment? I can only see sycophantic comments about how hilarious her pillow bantz are.

She doesn’t have a business account any more which means her stats can’t be tracked on social blade but it looks like her follower growth has stagnated. How can brands check the reach of the ads she does if she doesn’t have a business account? Maybe they don’t care.

She doesn’t like spending her own money on anything I don’t think?
E2FF600C-56A1-4280-9D7C-5EA7511B9089.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Surely she should actually be declaring this as an ad by the ASA standards? And why does saying it’s a PR gift make it different to saying gifted? Just fancier? Like her snobby, I’m not an influencer or a blogger, I’m a “content creator” and I wish people understood it is different - not realising that she sounds like such an idiot. If she was a “content creator” would she not be doing styling and consulting with other brands for their brands?! Argh the stupid lazy woman really gets on my nerves.

Clearly if it’s a PR gift, it’s with the aim of increasing exposure for the brand so even more the case of it being clearly labelled ad than a standard gift?
She is a moron.

Reactions: 6
Yes of course it’s an ad. She’s been promoting jojo maman Bebe stuff throughout the pregnancy. The caption is so dumb I may send it to the CMA and see what they say.

Reactions: 7
Did she delete your comment? I can only see sycophantic comments about how hilarious her pillow bantz are.

She doesn’t have a business account any more which means her stats can’t be tracked on social blade but it looks like her follower growth has stagnated. How can brands check the reach of the ads she does if she doesn’t have a business account? Maybe they don’t care.

She doesn’t like spending her own money on anything I don’t think?
View attachment 9386
I can still see my comment there so I'm guessing she did not even bother deleting it! I sent a complaint to ASA though!

Latest stories on 'choosing' a bugaboo buggy, the pr gift label is minute and hidden under the comment box where you can barely see it.
Find this really shady, new mums are under huge pressure to buy all this stuff and to see influencers pretending they have chosen a top of the range product that they've clearly been gifted is not cool. Final nudge for me to unfollow!

Reactions: 8
Latest stories on 'choosing' a bugaboo buggy, the pr gift label is minute and hidden under the comment box where you can barely see it.
Find this really shady, new mums are under huge pressure to buy all this stuff and to see influencers pretending they have chosen a top of the range product that they've clearly been gifted is not cool. Final nudge for me to unfollow!
Same as RVK loves who was also gifted a bugaboo Fox this week!

I could not believe how shady this poor excuse for a declaration this was. It shows how entitled and out of touch with reality she truly is.
I don't even mind the fact she was gifted such a huge gift when she canclewrly afford it, it's the sneakiness.

I could not believe how shady this poor excuse for a declaration this was. It shows how entitled and out of touch with reality she truly is.
I don't even mind the fact she was gifted such a huge gift when she canclewrly afford it, it's the sneakiness.
She also only put the tag on one story so when the first story dropped off the rest remained with no ad or gifted marked.....

My disdain for her grows and grows, she is so entitled, does not know what it is to work hard, has most of her life #gifted and provides such lacklustre coverage, she has no passion for what she’s doing, isn’t growing or developing and everything is a problem. I recall in some of her footage about her home particularly in her lounge she clearly didnt like some of the stuff that she’s been given, I remember her being really sniffy about her sofa..... how long are brands going to put up with her ungrateful behaviour.....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.