Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gossip Guru have rather wonderfully dubbed her baby Saffron Agave. Should we run a book here on what the poor thing will be lumbered with? I'm going to give it some thought then come back.
I was the one who came up with Saffron Agave over on GG! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
A few months later and I still stand by it, but if I had to take another guess, I'd go with Clementine Maple! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was the one who came up with Saffron Agave over on GG! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
A few months later and I still stand by it, but if I had to take another guess, I'd go with Clementine Maple! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I will only ever refer to the child as Saffron Agave, no matter what it actually gets called.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will only ever refer to the child as Saffron Agave, no matter what it actually gets called.
Haaaaa I'm so flattered!! [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

Reactions: 3
Shameless Lily: Can a brand send me over a table for free? I'm too good to do any research or actually pay for it, you know, like peasants do?! [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Honestly if she says 'porous' one more time. Why have kids if you're going to be so precious about everything? Hope to god she softens up before her baby turns into a velvet sofa ruining toddler ?

Reactions: 9
Honestly if she says 'porous' one more time. Why have kids if you're going to be so precious about everything? Hope to god she softens up before her baby turns into a velvet sofa ruining toddler [emoji85]
Ha!! Can you imagine Lily's precious Hague Blue walls full of scribbles? [emoji23][emoji23] She'd lose her tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly if she says 'porous' one more time. Why have kids if you're going to be so precious about everything? Hope to god she softens up before her baby turns into a velvet sofa ruining toddler ?
She addressed being a control freak in the Q&A. She admitted she's worried about lack of sleep, juggling time, having to put another person's needs before hers, and her stuff being destroyed by children. But at the same time she's not stressing herself out over a birth plan or pretty much anything related to the actual child. She was brutally honest about how selfish she is. The more she kept going the more I felt sorry for that poor baby. Thank God for Rich.

It should also come as no shock to anyone that her daughter will be in her videos. Lily may be many things but oblivious certainly isn't one of them. She knows Mom content is a gold mine. A small part of me wonders if that's why she chose to have a baby in the first place. Absolutely nothing about her screams maternal. If Rich hadn't been so insistent on kids I wonder if she'd even have put herself through this.

Reactions: 11
Baby Anna-thropologie Glossier
Miserablily would definitely name her kid after her favorite store.
She might do a Fleur and call her puddle,
puddle pebble sounds good.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Baby Anna-thropologie Glossier
Miserablily would definitely name her kid after her favorite store.
She might do a Fleur and call her puddle,
puddle pebble sounds good.
Fruity Pebble wouldn't surprise me either. After all, her niece is called Honey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it'll be a gender neutral name. Similar to Fleur calling her baby River, along those lines imo.

I think it will be something like Ever Marnie. No idea why. Just suitably pretentious.

Reactions: 3
Shameless Lily at it again: Can brands send over pink clothes?! My hard earned money is far too precious to spend on Saffron Agave.
She looks dreadful, yikes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet she’ll be the first to claim ‘girls don’t need to wear pink!’in the first 3 months

Poor baby Saffy. How will she manage without pink colored clothing? :rolleyes::unsure: And to think, some baby girls go their whole lives without it. :eek:

PS - If she gets any paler she won't need a costume for Halloween. Christ Lily, see a doctor. You look horrible.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.